Lets face it, reviews and scores dont matter

The only thing that you should care is how good game is

Attached: normies.jpg (422x359, 108.53K)

They do matter. The game is a masterpiece, but they need to fix the stuttering.

I don't know how good the game is because it wont launch.

If you actually look at user reviews your brain is damaged

I just want bloodstains to work :( still having fun tho. Best open world game I've played since BotW, and a landmark title in the history of video games as a whole. 7/10

Another bad fromsoft port. Looks like I'll be playing this in a year

Half is just people with 1080s trying to run the game on ultra and getting mad theyre playing it at 12fps. Other half are mad because game too hard

Most of the negativity is around the inability to launch the game or the inexplicably poor performance despite meeting hardware requirements. DX12 was a mistake, and EAC was a mistake. Elden Ring should have had comparable compatibility and performance as Sekiro, but the devs decided to try out new shit for no reason.

This. So much this. You should look only at the professional game reviewers, and all of them have given Elden Ring a perfect .10/10

under all the stuttering, theres a masterpiece

>No unlocked framerate in 2022

I'll come back to the shit in a few months.

Sekiro is the most annoying part. It ran great with only a few having problems. Just do that again. Don't fix it if it's not broken sorta thing.

>NOOO I CANT PLAY AT 240 FPS
Back in my day we were happy with 60
Fucking zoomers I swear

this

why are people ignoring the fact that it was shipped with issues ?

You have what is called buyers remorse. The atempt to validate your purchace of a low quality product because you blindly believed the hype.
If the game was good then it would have a mostly positive overall score.

I clapped

>tfw can't get stable 60 fps on high with 2060 super+ Ryzen 3600
think I'll buy the 4000 series

Attached: shame.jpg (603x393, 43.11K)

Why? Are game reviewers less biased? More skilled? Smarter? What makes their opinion more valuable?

>console port acts like console port
>Zoomers lose their shit
I'm just happy I don't need a PS5 to play it. You fucking idiots are everything wrong with "PC" gaming.

Reviews matter because people should make informed purchases. Journalists sweeping terrible and broken performance under the rug to suck the dick of some washed up jap dev is pathetic. Steam and metacritic gagging reviews is pathetic. Souls games are nowhere near masterpieces, they are riddles with faults. They're 7/10 games at BEST for so, so many reasons. This delusion that these games are hard and make you a real gamer needs to die. The gameplay and story are shit, but the shills will never concede that.

Fromsoft should start releasing their games on EGS because there are no user reviews there and their shilling might actually work.