Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

So now that the dust has finally dusted, what went wrong?

Attached: Smash_Francise_reps.png (1075x1563, 1.74M)

It's not melee. Simple as.

Attached: melee is better(3).webm (1920x1080, 2.05M)

I didn't kill myself when I had the chance.

People caring more about which characters got in instead of gameplay.

Unironically this
I main Ike and you wouldn’t see me caught dead playing FE

dark pit doesn't use his staff for anything except his final smash, but it's in his render anyways

I do recommend playing his game though, he actually has one of the few good Fire Emblem games.

Attached: 32653y.jpg (520x726, 170.13K)

>reps
ive learned to hate this meme. i'd have 30 more mario characters and Pokemon if they are fun characters that are fun to play as

however they have to add Louie (or atleast make Alph his own thing seriously that shit pisses me off)

Attached: 157px-LouieP3.png (157x263, 58.7K)

Pac-Man is the worst represented franchise in the entire game. Prove me wrong.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1645848593433.png (1075x1563, 1.65M)

I can agree with this, though Im not sure how I'd fix it. I like Pac-Man's moveset for what its worth, even if it doesn't feel super "pac-man-y." Like idk wtf the Fire Hydrant is

But isn't Louie and Alph the same thing Olimar is?
What would you change in their moveset?

Absolutely nothing. Stay seething. Stay Coping.

Attached: 1633903939095.jpg (1148x1200, 233.58K)

Wow a game with 3-5 viable characters and a rancid smelling community of people losing their skill due to literal age. You sure showed them

Alph gets Rock Pikmin instead of Purples. Maybe they fly slower but deal more damage? More damage but less Knockback? Who cares. Thats already more of a difference than Peach and Daisy or Samus and Dark Samus have.

Rock pikmin do more shield damage referencing their ability to break crystals. There, done.

The only reason for the average person to give a damn about melee is if they care about getting into competition. Fuck brawl has more to offer to a normie than gaylee.

Your image says it.
>Fire Emblem tied as the second most represented series
Also weak fighter passes. They never outdid the addition of Simon from the base game.

>Simon
literally who

I always imagined alph would only spawn rock pikmin and they don't latch on but hit hard and you can charge the throw.

The Fire Hydrant is supposed to be a refrence to Pac-Land, which was used as an obstacle that would shoot out water much like the ones he spawns do.

I really feel they should have just represented the World trilogy instead. I'm glad they are aware of Pac-Man's platforming roots, but they are ignoring the more successful and popular entries.

I expected his arcade games to get more representation, but I didn't expect them to mostly limit it to only the first fucking arcade game.

That's real cute, user. But if you actually didn't know that cornerstone of gaming, it would only make you look the fool.

Attached: 1644253695099.jpg (280x250, 14.3K)

Bad game feel.
The game doesn’t feel good to play, simple as.

Cloud was added in Wii-U