Kneel

kneel.

Attached: 1616534784694.png (403x207, 95.19K)

>summons take fucking forever to find because no-one can beat this lousy cunt
>get fed up and solo him
much more satisfying imo

h-how…?

>he paid
HAHAHAHAHAHA

fantastic; I was just about to make a thread about this guy.
Fucking great fight, sold me on the game so far. Up till this point I was enjoying my time but it was pretty unengaging, until this boss fight. What a deranged, entertaining and sort of endearing freak. Great second phase too, and the guy stomping on his head is cool as well. Great fucking fight.

>3.8%
yawn

>Summoning ever
Bro, that- that's cringe! You just posted cringe, you just posted cringe bro!

100% agreed on all counts. This fight is what got me hooked

Cute. However...

Attached: wf.jpg (407x166, 20.07K)

i summoned wolves, an NPC and i put down funny messages in population dense areas to get passive healing for my full health every 30 seconds or so. i have plowed through most of the game without using estus flasks because tards think "try finger but hole" is funny and keep upvoting my "hidden path ahead" messages along with the "i did it!" ones

>Less than 4%

Jesus, are people just having a hard time with Stormveil castle of the boss fight itself? I just now defeated Margit, but I heard Stormveil is a slog of a dungeon. My nigga the MIGHTY JELLYFISH actually made it more manageable, still took me about 8-9 tries though to kill Margit. I should have bought the wolf pack summon, but I can always go back and get it, which I probably will.

Attached: 20220225213102_1.jpg (2560x1440, 380.19K)

I like all messages

Yeah?

Attached: 1627802625423.png (924x90, 11.99K)

Based and agreed. That second phase is nuts in a good way.

>Jesus, are people just having a hard time with Stormveil castle of the boss fight itself?
Retard, not everyone plays games 8h a day

>posting achievements with a higher than 0.1% completion rate even ironically
embarassing

Lol normalfag, also I haven't even fought Godrick yet, I just now got to Stormveil Castle, but I spent 3-4 hours running around exploring and going the wrong fucking way, but I guess it paid off since I got extra grinding/levels in, so hopefully the castle will be slightly easier.

>posting steam achievements that are incredibly easy to cheat anyways

not actually that low of a clear rate, it just takes time to update.

Attached: kneel.png (352x133, 30.62K)

more like shartbearer
game sucks

Well aren't you just a delicious little apple?

>28%

Ah, now that makes more sense. I figured something was wrong with OP's percentage because there is no way less than 4% have beaten Godrick by now. I personally take my time and play methodically, also like to explore and shit so I just now am entering Stormveil Castle.