New Vegas

Have you taken care of the brotherhood of steel ?

Attached: 023032132.jpg (800x450, 109.64K)

You went with the good guy didn't you?

Attached: mr house.jpg (1896x2108, 572.35K)

Has anyone reached the end yet? Was your path worth it? No spoilers

Sure, every path has basically the same quests but with a twist on it. It's quite fun

I think he's the responsible choice for Vegas, but I don't think I've ever actually completed a House playthrough. It's too much fun to murder him and cease everything for myself.

seize, my bad

Don't tell me you fell for that grifter horseshit.

Death to tyrant, faggot
(VATS behinds you)

>Serving Brahmin barons and croocked politicians GOOD
>Having safe roads and no corruption BAD

Yes Man is the practical choice, House NCR and Caesar are based on ideas of the past while Yes Man is based on the future

Yes man's was literally made for murderhobo runs, and will be irrelevant the second the courier dies

>Wow I sure love my culture being eradicated, most of my people being killed and enslaved and being forced to larp as faggot Romans

>But dose roads are sure safe!

>grifter
I fucking hate this meme word you kids made up. Just say charlatan.

>do a legion playthrough
>its just feels so unfinished compared to other ways
anything to fix this?

>Boy I sure do love democ-*gets raped and killed by raiders*

Shut the fuck you dumb ass 2 IQ fucking zygote.

The proper term is hornswoggler

>Raped and killed by raiders

Yeah that tends to happen when you deal with the huge gang of raiders known as the Legion

War's a bitch who would have thought ?

I should be going

Funny. I can't think of any faction in the Mojave as brutal or cruel as the Legion. The NCR doesn't crucify. The Khans aren't enslaving women and children. House and the families aren't purposefully genociding or irradiating communities

>my """culture"""
lmfao

NCR eradicates culture as well.I just wish Mr. HOUSE or Legion is canon, would make more for interesting stories

The fiends are a billion times more evil than the legion and guess who'd take care of them in a flash ? The legion gets shit done while the NCR are too retarded to group up and House's too high on his farts to notice that every single strip family backstabbed him.

only massive edgelord incels unironically side with the legion

House is the future though as well. Yes Man is too spooky and programs himself to be more assertive, I know the devs mention that means nothing and he'll still listen to Courier 6 but ehh

They are barely different from fiends

The communities ruled by Legion all have electricity, water, etc they are pretty much the same as before being conquered. All they have to do is listen to Caesar and stay out of the way of the Legion. Women are even treated "fair" and probably valued more than men.

Legion camps =/= Legion towns, the US are a wasteland, security's more important than liberty in that setting.

Yes, claim the mojave, legion quests expanded (if you wanna deal with the Gomorrah degenerates, do their quest before being locked in Caesar's side), also Legion commander

One of the three families is running snuff films, the fiends would rape you, torture you and mutilate you, rape your corpse, and then eat you

Aside from cannibalism how is that different from the Legion? They have a fucking colloseum they force prisoners of war into