Why margit is such a hard boss

Elden ring has margit as a boss that most people can only beat after overleveling and killing other bosses for spirit summons.
This is because if margit took regular damage then nobody would explore limgrave the starting area. They'd just move on to the next area.
They want you to stay so you can't move on till you've discovered everything.

Attached: Elden_Ring_West_Limgrave_map.jpg (1200x1200, 552.39K)

>sell game as open world
>create artificial blocks that make you progress a linear path through it
they can and will be sued for false advertisement.

you can literally skip Stormveil, dumbfuck.

because you are not gamer and not good enough. filtered!

I don't think anyone cares anymore. This game has been done 7 times. I beat it the first 6 times. I just don't care.

You're still walled out of the story psychologically.
The average person doesn't consider skipping a story boss that they can't beat. They go back and train to come back stronger.

You can skip it but the enemies in the next area are even stronger and take tens of hits to kill. In case Margit didn't give you the hint to farm and explore

Guys. How do you summon npcs for bosses?

>You're still walled out of the story psychologically.
You don't need to kill Margit or do Stormveil first, faggot.

There is a summon sign in front of the boss fog door

I beat him with reletive ease at level 17.
I saw a dude beat the tree knight at 15 so i think its fine.

you know what OP, fuck you. I'm putting down my co-op sign down just so I can carry scrubs like you and we can get those Steam achievement numbers up.

Is that the whole map?

Just fought the assasin boss, why are these gay dex boys so jumpy? Honestly really fucking annoying that the fucker jumps back almost immediately after whiffing.

Then kill yourself you apathetic husk

"This has been done too many times the exact same way and it's just not as rewarding as it used to be"
>WOW YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF
You're such a fag, dude.

>Is that the whole map?
>"West Limgrave"

>beat an easier boss like darriwil first
>upgrade weapon +2
>level to 17-18
>summon jellybro
got it on my second try once I figured out the jellybro summon, died probably 25 times before that

>"NO UR DOING IT WRONG OP LET ME HELP U HAHA GIT GUD LOL"

Attached: eldenbictj.png (644x800, 13.04K)

Lmao you havent even played the game. I got stuck on margit so i decided to explore. Through that i realized you can actually get past stormveil and managed to unlock a lot more of the map. Up until the academy.
>story
The story is properly formatted in an open world fashion. Meaning that each boss can be fought in any order and will give you a seperate piece of the whole

Yes pretty disappointing. Only one boss too, beat it in 6 hours and dropped the game. Hopefully i can get a refund

horrible game design

this might be their worst game since ds2

how do you summon the jelly and wolf summons?

Making him too much of a wall was a mistake. They should've figured out a more intuitive motivation for people to explore rather than suddenly putting a filtering boss on everyone's path. It doesn't help either that none of the NPC's tell you that you should go and explore and gain power before going on either. They all keep rushing you towards the castle.

The castle itself is also a giant mess to get through.