Who the fuck gave this the green light? lmfao nice "handheld" bruh

who the fuck gave this the green light? lmfao nice "handheld" bruh

Attached: FKtyYKzXwAER_Yb.jpg (1536x2048, 573.95K)

handlet thread

bepis

hand size =/= retarded ginormous for no reason unergonomic design

Are you a child? Need to carry your DS around in your pocket in case mom takes too long at the store? All portability is for is to be able to take it from point A to point B easily (and maybe play on planes and the bus). Get a carrying case, put it in your bag. And compare it to what its actually competing with: laptops and other portable PCs. The ones that manage to be smaller are either less powerful or double the price.

i don't need to keep devices in my pocket, i can keep it in a bag or carry it, im not in school, i don't have to sneak anything.

Vita is too small because it’s for baby manlet Japanese hands

Deck is for real men over 6’1”

Sony did, but they never supported it properly which is why it ultimately failed.

>implying

user please HAVE you seen how active switch online is playing against MK 11 players right now m8!

Yeah it’s too big

Attached: 58208624-FDA1-44DF-A010-C33E5561A309.jpg (630x709, 59.42K)

>fuck over third party devs during handheld
>surprised when third party devs tell you to fuck off when asked to make for your new one
>handheld dies due to no third party support
how shortsighted can you be

The Switch to Deck size difference is bigger than the Switch to Switch Lite. And the Deck is WIDER than the length of a 12.9” iPad Pro. Only mentioning that because some have said it’s nothing compared to a tablet. It’s bigger than a tablet is too going by it’s width. This is a whole different class of handheld. One that it shares with laptops

Its literally just a PC small enough to fit in your hands. I don't know why people would look at the specs and compare it to things that on no level compete with it. If the switch could be slightly larger and do what the deck can do it obviously would. That's clearly not possible.

Nintenbros...

Attached: deck vs switch.png (1536x2048, 2.18M)

this amount of copium cant be good for your health

What would I be coping with? the device fits into my use case. I have not had the need for a true handheld since I was like 15. I just don't understand why it matters for this particular device. It feels like finding a flaw for the sake of it.

Tiny man

probably because people want to see whats going on in their games

i miss my vita

>who the fuck gave this the green light?
Presumably an adult male

Someone has the series of images where the psp becomes smaller and smaller?