BRUH

NOT AGAIN TIRED OF THIS SHIT

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 172045.png (836x668, 380.63K)

Well, they aren't wrong. Only option is going bald.

one thing From can unironically learn from NiOh is how to have a good character creator. It's still shit even though the characters at least don't look like abominations this time

Blacks don’t have hair

God I hope Putin nukes the shit out of America so black retards can stop whining

Not again? you mean yt ppl with no problems get butthurt about something that dont affect them

Damn the one black dude playing this game is gonna be PISSED

do black people even care about this or is this yet another white LGBT intersectional feminist making articles again?

Remember what happened last time a game put in black hairstyles?

Attached: C993D9E0-EBA8-49CB-96C8-FE83A1BAA0E1.jpg (696x392, 33.51K)

Sorry Ivan, as soon as your filth are removed from Ukraine, we will export all the blacks and gays to your country to help rebuild.

>black hairstyle

Attached: 1585304010066.png (542x509, 445.41K)

I gurantee you can't find a single actual black person online complaining about this

Ash Parrish is pretty much the most butthurt 'journo' out there, and only ever writes articles that bitch and moan about this kind of shit. Never about a game, or gameplay alone. It ALWAYS focusses statements on blackness or trannyness. I dont know what manner of creature it actually is. Holy fuck this cunt pops up a lot in my aggregate newsfeeds. I'd love to know just how many woke articles this thing has written, I'd say it would be nearing thousands.

Its punishment because you gringos bought the retards. Should have pick your own cotton but now everyone has to fucking put up with blacks because of whiye people's mistake.

>i hope putin nukes the west who buys all his oil
lol

nappy headed nogs

What is a "black" hairstyle?

the article was written by a black kween

Maybe I was too harsh on elden ring.

ummm sisters why does this gaem has no poc or womxn?

Attached: Twitter (2).png (598x487, 64.31K)

YO WHY DOES THIS COUNTRY HATE US SO MUCH. WE JUST TRYNA EXIST BRUH IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A LITTLE REPRESENTATION DAMN