I'm not paying $2000 dollars for a graphics card

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 17-16-49 EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming 12GB GDDR6X Video Card Best Buy Canada.png (1264x697, 297.14K)

then dont you complete fucktard

fuck you, I want a cheaper graphics card with the performance of a $2000 dollars graphics card

I know that feel Anonymous. Have you considered killing yourself? Heaven awaits you will all the frames per second you could ever want.

I got my card for free from some guy outside Trader Joe's

Sure, it's a Radeon R9 380X, but it was free

I want a $149.95 GPU with the specs of a $5000 GPU and I won't settle for anything less. Also I like GI Joes.

>R9 380X
how much did you get it for?

itll never happen champ

For free, motherfucker

if LITERALLY nobody bought graphics cards, as in, one day everybody just up and decided to never purchase a graphics card, then the prices would go down

how much is that in euros

its a pleasant dream, but it will never happen
these prices are going to be the new normal for a long time

599 euros

DAMN that was a steal

better $2000 than $4000
>ASML seeking alternative sources for neon gas amid Ukraine invasion. The company's key customers include TSMC, Samsung and Intel.

I paid this much from EVGA for a 3090 FTW 3 Ultra.

Frames per second? I just want directx 12

If will happen if we execute all cryptoniggers

I won’t

Don't forget that precedent is set and Winnie is eyeing Taiwan now. We truly live in interesting times.

I spent a little more than that on a prebuilt. I don't regret it. I'm assuming as the wars heat up prices will continue to rise so I wanted to get something now instead of in the heat of the conflict(s)

Inflation.
80% of all money ever printed was printed in the last year.
So prices go up.

He has to act soon before the Jiang faction really does muscle him out. He has done a little house cleaning but not enough to really cement his power. Acquiring the South China Sea in its entirety would put him in the clear.