Can we admit this game is fucking bullshit...

Can we admit this game is fucking bullshit? Why does everything have so much fucking HP while you do such miniscule damage? I'm at the first storyline boss and I barely do any damage. This game doesn't reward you like the other Dark Souls. A game can still be hard and not be unfair. Bunch of fucking bullshit. I can't believe this game is getting jerked off so heavily, there is literally nothing special about it and it's unfair. What am I missing?

Attached: 81goNGEYm6L._SL1500_.jpg (1298x1500, 190.86K)

>What am I missing?
a brain

Who are you trying to fight OP?

Margit the Fel or whatever the fuck this faggots name is. They have an insane amount of HP like most of the mobs. This isn't fun, at least the Dark Souls and Bloodborne games were fun.

Nigga just use a trainer or something, It's an offline game who gives a fuck

Open world was a mistake

this, but only because you fell for the 'souls' meme

Isn't this what you signed up for? Isn't "the Souls genre" (whatever that is) all about getting your butthole stretched by big gamer dick or whatever?

Only FromSoft games I've played are Echo Night Beyond and Ninja Blade.

Step 1: Get the summoning bell at Elleh's church at night and get a jellyfish familar
Step 2: Summon the Jellyfish (or any other summons you've unlocked at this point)
Step 3: Optional, but summon an NPC
Step 4: Don't be shit at the game
Step 5: Congrats, you beat Margit

No, the other Souls were fair if you learned the fights, this just doesn't seem fair. You step into an area and all of a sudden you're fighting 10 fucking mobs.
Cant summon for boss fights, I already have the wolves and the jellyfish. It's retarded you can't just summon anywhere, it's basically a spell.

>Cant summon for boss fights
Yes you can

>Cant summon for boss fights
Nigga I know you can, I literally summoned an NPC for him and helped 2 friends with it. Check the far right before you enter the fog for a yellow soapstone for the NPC

You can't summon the spirit creatures

You literally can. I'm shit at the game and can't beat this boss either but I've been summoning the wolves during phase 2 every single attempt.

>You can't summon the spirit creatures
??
>Go to consumable slot (where your flask should be)
>Equip summon scroll
You can summon when you enter the boss fight

Yes you can you retard. It literally pops up on the side of the screen giving you the OK to summon them and they're ALWAYS available in boss fights. Stop skipping the god damn tutorials

I see now. Thanks. I almost killed them. The sorcerer rogier summon doesn't do shit tho

learn to guard counter and dodge

Sounds like the complaints of a scrubba dub dub. In short, try gitting gud.

It is only getting praise because it’s an open world game.
Normies love that shit.

>You step into an area and all of a sudden you're fighting 10 fucking mobs.
You fucking retarded faggot, this has been a thing since forever. People bitched about this CONSTANTLY back when DS2 came out and it happened in DS3 all the fucking time too, you revisionist little shitcunt. Untwist your panties, change your diapey, and git fucking gud or accept that maybe these games aren't for you and you should go back to fucking Mario Party/Skyrim/CoD/whatever tranny shit you zoomer niggerfaggots are into.

Fuck you, you fucking faggot.

sorry gotta go grind or cheese it if you want to progress :^)

>scrubba dub dub
fucking cringe... go back faggot
You're right tho

Git gud

lol seethe

It is an ARPG. You have to level up like an rpg game. Go play something else if you are an impatient zoomer.

It's literally dark souls 2 2 open world. You fuckers were memeing about it and it happened.