Every game dev will one day release a game too unopimized and broke to play at launch despite any good track record

>every game dev will one day release a game too unopimized and broke to play at launch despite any good track record
How do we stop this?

Attached: 20220219_144937.jpg (794x654, 17.92K)

we dont. its the new normal

Attached: 1645256030035.webm (896x504, 1.39M)

kill all jews

This. Games are rushed to market out of greed and pressure from investors

I've been playing Elden Ring for 14 hours without any issues. Sucks to have a shit PC lmao.

Execute anyone who pre-orders games

>How do we stop this?
STOP PRE-ORDERING
STOP BUYING CRIPPLE A TRASH

But everyone knows you won't because playing vidya is the only thing you have, so you'll proceed to rationalise and make up reasons why you should pre-order and play this trash, because THIS time its different, right? Ever wonder why games get worse on a creative and technical level but companies make fucking records profits? It's because of (you) the consoomer.

>B-b-but voting with m-m-my wallet doesn't produce immediate results! waahhhhh
Then proceed to be a part of the problem thats been decades in the making, just dont bitch when your "hobby" gets even worse. You literally lose any moral high ground and reasons to complain.

Attached: 1557055487403.jpg (960x960, 331.68K)

>despite any good track record
Did you forget about this blunder? Day 1 patch because they couldn't even finish rewriting the item descriptions and still stupidly long loading times where you only get to look at the game's title every time you want to level up because they couldn't have you level up at checkpoints like literally the last game.

And this was a fucking exclusive done along with a Sony studio. They never even bothered to do an optimization patch for the PS4 Pro, it still ran at 30fps no matter what.

Attached: 460636_IGDB-272x380.jpg (272x380, 33.8K)

stop buying anything from large studios at all, go indie.

take the pill

anyone else feel like it was kinda fishy steam's reviews went down for like 3 hours following the release? just enough time to keep people from refunding

Attached: Elden-Ring-From-Software-TGS-2021.jpg (1200x675, 127.29K)

>playing for 3 hours straight instead of pressing shift-tab or using a clock on your phone
nooooo i must consoom more AAA dick
>implying you can't get games refunded over the 2 hour "limit" (which is just for automated games)

You can't.

works on proton

how do we encourage quality. how do you make integrity more valuable than monies? how do you get people to place value in things that arent short term material rewards? can you even do that without punishing them for being selfish and cocky?
i would say that honesty has higher long term rewards if it is valued by the whole, but it seems people arent interested.

unironically haha

unoptimized is never the main problem of a good game. Even if elden ring or 2077 does not have any bug, they are not good at least for normalfags.

there is no way. gaming is too big to fail and many people don't give a flying fuck about games running well. Gaming companies are realizing they can release unfinished games with no major consequences. It's only going to get worse from here on out.

You are actually retarded. 3 major franchises are dying right now because of those reasons. Cod Vanguard, BF 2042, and Halo Infinite all unfinished games with tons of problems outside of not even running well.

i look forward to seeing the "dead" franchises parade around for 20 more years

Stop buying games on release