SNK

Thoughts?

Attached: SNK canon power.png (1470x764, 26.74K)

My wife Lilith

Attached: SVC_CCF2_Lilith.png (500x652, 7.19K)

One of the last remaining fighting game devs that doesn't put out casualized or censored trash

Attached: SVC_CCF_card_Lilith.png (500x691, 7.37K)

Does anyone have HD full scan artwork of the lithograph art that comes with the KOF XV limited editions?

Attached: FFXVART.png (640x780, 787.05K)

I really hope Card Fighters Clash did well enough on switch for them to translate/port the sequel.

>american man somehow stronger than a goddess
bless SNK

Goddess or not, women are still just women.

I don't see why anyone would want a sequel

The power rankings for protags seem a bit weird.

in regards to what

These power rankings are false. It's just a spin off card game.

They never make sense in these kind of games.

Attached: SvCcardfighters SNK.jpg (1015x2174, 1.71M)

Made by SNK. It's not like fans were in charge of it.

Balance and fan service is what dictates card games balance my guy. These power rankings aren't real.

this seems fairly accurate without it being ridiculous
this one is just all over the place

>Balance and fan service is what dictates card games balance my guy.
Then why isn't Mai the best card in the game?

Because having Mai be stronger then poster boys would be retarded. Mai is already strong as fuck in this game and she canonically shouldn't be as strong as Athena or a bunch of others.

>Because having Mai be stronger then poster boys would be retarded
so then it's not as fan servicey as I was just led to believe.
>and she canonically shouldn't be as strong as Athena or a bunch of others.
canonically? Lmao their games not even in the same universe so who can really make the rules on who is canonically suppose to be more powerful? Shit you put all these characters in neo geo battle coliseum and suddenly the power gap isn't all that drastic.

You're unbelievable autistic. You already have your mind and heart set on this game being canonical power rankings or something so i'll just let you have your fun.

the sequel is garbage that is completely imbalanced
i bought a ds specifically for the game and it was garbage

I think the main issue here is you thinking Mai is the most popular SNK character when, even if she is very up there, that's just not the case, she just happens to be the girl most normalfags can recognize. Also, there's more types of fanservice than just having curvy girls in bikinis.

Attached: ySFnxXx.png (1024x768, 345.37K)

>You're unbelievable autistic
I'm not the one creating some bullshit headcanon based on literally nothing. At least i get my shit from the source itself but yeah I'm the autistic one
>You already have your mind and heart set on this game being canonical power rankings or something so i'll just let you have your fun.
Dude I don't really
I don't really care all that much whether it's 100% accurate or not but I'm gonna take what they say as more truthful then some user on Any Forums

Crystalis never gets referenced by SNK...