WIN7CHADS CAN'T STOP WINNING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHA.png (556x200, 49.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/12?tab=posts&BH=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so this is what winning looks like

link? wouldn't this in theory also fix the dx12 issues some people have?

Dude just get windows 10 and get a windows 7 shell for it. You'll have the same look and general functionality you enjoy with windows 7 but with the compatibility and lack of issues with newer titles with windows 10.
It's not like windows 10 is expensive either.

yeah, glad someone did something.

Who still uses windows 7? fucking boomers

pc cucks have to pay to fix the devs games for them kek.

>no online

>No invasions

good, leave me the fuck alone.

No.

Yeah, just get even more spyware on your PC. Give all your data to Microshit so they can sell it.

>online in a souls game
Shit is fucked like in DS3 anyway. Either you're getting gangraped or you're gangraping someone.
Unless you summon for bosses but then you're a fucking nerd.

>uses linux libraries so 7 can remain on life support
it's pathetic and embarrassing. just switch to linux if numbers higher than 7 scare you.

Now I will pirate your game

Attached: 4427f3dea2c6ba880479abe5d36c9b4f.jpg (584x622, 117.96K)

I did that and got 15 silky smooth frames per second with an above recommended specs computer.

Attached: e56jet.jpg (699x826, 87.67K)

I knew the nerd boys wouldn't let me down! Windows 7 forever!

Attached: 1599749555518.webm (1280x720, 323.46K)

Anyone fixed the white screen of death yet?

install gentoo

is having a lower windows version just a new elitist cope like how linuxfags swear they're doing everything better than windows users? there is literally no benefit to using windows 7 anymore. well i take that back, if you're playing dead, graphically and artistically old and dated games, sure. solitaire runs great on w7, but come on

if you run any windows image released after 2001 you are already completely downloaded onto microsoft servers

this Any Forums meme of trying to always stay as information untouched is fucking hilarious lmfao. as long as you have a phone, live near cell towers/data centers, you are not safe. please stop larping as some invulnerable retard. the result of late stage capitalism is having your information sold. cope

>please... please just make the same mistake I did and downgrade
>the spying is totally OK once you get used to it
>I don't even mind the advertisements anymore

Attached: 1630450059705.jpg (1200x770, 61.76K)

i'm on w11 and i don't see any advertisements where i use main OS functions. are you joking? ads are maybe in the widget / news button? but even then who uses that?

have fun getting compatibility cucked. but the trend i realized is that the people doing this are low IQ, shitrig owners who can't play any modern game that requires w8+ anyway

this, a state command economy would never spy on its people and never has before in history

I've realized that 10fags exhibit the exact same behavior patterns as vaxxies.

You got spooked, pressured, and marketed into something you didn't need and that made things WORSE for you, and removed more of your control. And now, you see people who exercised their critical thinking skills and resisted all of that, and it makes you fucking SEETHE.

I love it. Unvaxxed federal contractor on Win7, I'll be enjoying my vidya kino now.

Attached: 1337792328155.jpg (932x762, 456.58K)

>Not Recommend use NVIDIA GPU to run it.
aaaaaAAAAAAAAA

>all these words just to say he's drinking the kool-aid labeled 'not kool-aid'

lmao

>stockholm syndrome: the post

That patch is just a band-aid on a dead corpse.

Come home.

Attached: tux.jpg (1200x1401, 66.53K)

Here's the link. It works but I'm still having trouble getting the game to run at any sort of acceptable framerate.
nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/12?tab=posts&BH=3

to another dead corpse?

>statement of ignorance
>rationalization that contradicts first statement
>diversion of criticism
>strawman
>cope shit because you're mad they're still able to play modern games without sacrificing anything
What a fucking joke you are. Keep licking those boots, you retarded clown.

where did linux hurt you?

Saying you care about spyware while running windows is like saying you're trying to lose weight by switching to diet coke

I have a question for smart nerds

I know Win10 and 11 have telemetry baked in and are impossible to remove.

But is Windows 8 okay? Is it like Windows 7 with removable telemetry?

my phone takes my information, yet i need a fucking phone. windows takes my info, yet i need a stable and viable OS. cope. your problem isn't with me, it's with late stage capitalism. its your grave, you dug it.

you are still being spied on in windows 7
you will still catch the synthetic virus and risk the same heart issues as the vaxxies

Win 8 is worse than 7 in any way.

>I WANT TO GO BACK TO GRUG AHHHH IM A FUCKING LUDDITE BUT I STILL LOVE TECH

the post

How do you fix the white screen?
Is it even fixable?
I have a R52600
, 16gb 3200 ram and a 670, I know I can run it.

>more and more cope shit about how spying on you is acceptable because you don't have enough principles to avoid it
You're a disgraceful embarrassment.

Attached: 1498328706624.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

Doesn't work with nvidia cards though. I mean, it does, but you would have to play with what feels like 2 FPS.

>670
LOL

all 4 of those windows versions you mentioned have telemetry to varying degrees.
if you are really that paranoid go find a secure linux distro

HOLY SHIT YES

i'm not about to go through 500 hoops to avoid getting my information taken just to get it taken by another product i use or if someone runs a credit check when i buy a car

lmao off yourself man. this Any Forumstard logic is so stupid. go live innawoods or something with NO tech and NO Any Forums if you really feel this way retard larper

Look

I'm basically just gonna not get Windows 10

I know..... UGH I know..... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not getting it is all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

It's what I have. I refuse to buy any new shit.

Attached: 1643275703072.png (1297x1115, 714.15K)