I had to use a fucking npc summon for this fuck

I had to use a fucking npc summon for this fuck

Attached: 1645824433753m.jpg (1024x683, 108.71K)

Where? Is there a sign? Havent seen one.

NPC doesn't even help me. Stupid sorceress bitch just hugs the boss and dies before second phase starts

Yeah you gotta interact with the statue next to the fog gate

The NPC just dies instantly for me. I'm gonna try to explore more and upgrade my weapon first

each area has a little statue near the beginning that you use to turn on co-op. If you turned it on, a summon sign appears infront of the boss door

I thought these are only for actual coop.

i cant beat him even with the npc

I cheesed him as the Prisoner class' magic and bell summons using 4 FP restoration flasks. It still took me 10 tries with the cheese strategy after 20 previous attempts. Now I'm questioning whether I can get through the castle itself or if I should go back to exploring.

>Bought PS Plus
>Summoned another player and the NPC summon
>barraged him with magic until he exploded in 30 seconds

Not even a little bit ashamed, this boss was bullshit just from the arena alone

Attached: 1608310533220.png (1242x1394, 511.45K)

Im the opposite, im exploring EVERYTHING except figthign Margit.

I don't get why people are having trouble with the arena There is so much room lengthwise, and nothing he does forces you to fall off the map.

There's an NPC in this game? Wow, it's truly a next gen Fromsoft experience.

My problem with the arena is that the best dodge against like half of this boss's attacks and combos is to dodge backwards. The arena being circular would have been a better design choice

Pure skill issue, managing the arena is really easy. Also best dodge for half his moves is towards or past him.

Wait until you reach Godrick.
Actually a lot of bosses in this game use bullshit
>270 degree spins
>holding an attack for 5+ seconds
>insane tracking that makes DS2 seem fair
>following a swing with 3 smaller ones just to fuck you over
The worst of them was a giant miniboss where when it slammed its weapon down it had shockwaves throughout the entire arena. The only truly honest boss I've fought so far is the crucible knight. I hope it gets better later.

>Introduce guard counters to encourage defensive, reactive play and not take 10 years needling bosses away
>Everything but the bottom bitch tier of enemies have 8-hit combos that interrupt the guard counter
So what's the fucking point!?

My guard counter worked once on this boss and never again

I thought El Godrick Eldorado was a harder boss.

I thought this game was supposed to be easier
You shitters are getting filtered left and right

He is

I'm a prisoner but my pride won't let me cheese magic lol. In fact, I've been trying to fight him with no magic and no summons to see if my dodging is good enough but it really isn't, so I'm really out of practice. I'm also under equipped to begin with so maybe I should just keep exploring.

Attached: 20220221_053415.jpg (1579x2431, 3.23M)

I'm more upset that parrying is finally really good to use, but there's not enough enemies to use it on