Did you get your Steam Deck?

What are you playan on it?

Attached: Steam Deck.jpg (1080x646, 174.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPGLfmXz-Bo
youtu.be/XnhJ9d1q59c
youtu.be/IHlsgVkn0oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

might buy next version

Can I join? I have an Aya Neo because the steam deck wasn't available here

Attached: Shitch btfo.jpg (4032x2268, 3.57M)

after seeing videos of how well it runs games I seriously might pick it up, it's crazy

Attached: YJqk3TdZsC.webm (1272x718, 1.13M)

?

Attached: not upside down.png (1964x1093, 3.1M)

anything I want.

Attached: 2022.02.25-17.54.12.005596533.png (988x500, 60.78K)

? Are you kidding lol? I expected fucking MGR, Nier Automata, Monster Hunter Rise, Halo 3, and fucking Warframe at the very least to run at a locked 60fps on this thing. Literal half decade old games and yet they dip to the 50s, even the 40s, on a device that doesn't for whatever fucking reason have VRR. Unless they release some godly drivers its unironically over and I was defending this thing for the past 6 months.
If it releases in 2024/25 I may too desu but I doubt it. Needs to be at least Zen 4 and Xbox One X equivalent, not a weaker ps4 like we got.

>Can I join? I have an Aya Neo because the steam deck wasn't available here
No, fuck off.

Attached: SteamDeck.jpg (650x317, 85.23K)

Steamdick is a dead meme. Valve is over.

Nothing yet because it doesn't ship til Monday

Didn't even get the email. Guess I'll go fuck myself lol.

Where the FUCK is my order? Still pending and i had my reservation within the first 5 minutes

>its over because it cant maintain 60fps as a budget mobile device
lmao ok, where are you seeing these drops btw? the few videos I found on YT are maintaining 60 fps

This thing is like a higher mid tier full fledged small form factor Arch Linux Device

How fucking awesome is that?

Attached: SteamDeck-.jpg (650x346, 95.32K)

>I MUST GAME EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY

I knew I should have preordered.

Do we send Gaben a gift card again? This guy is a god among men

Can anyone who speaks freetard tell me what this means?

At least my joysticks aren't in a retarded position.

You can shitpost on this device like a well adjusted adult like myself

It means I will own it and I will be happy

Look how fucking stupidly giant and unwieldy that thing is kek

It should run metal gear rising locked at 60 fps at high settings.

I have to wait until q2 :(

It means its gonna be the best handheld linux device since the Nokia N900 and I'm excited as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPGLfmXz-Bo
this guy is running yuzu mario with no stutter while the other one is running it with one, thus the latter use OpenGL no Vulkan?

Attached: 1645695461914.gif (294x213, 517.87K)

you do know you can play games with it sitting on its back in docked mode

Attached: 8d92656737ec3b4431c897b1be3fb394.jpg (1200x675, 50.16K)

For about an hour if you're lucky.

I hope they release a retail version eventually. I live in a shithole country so zero hopes on Valve selling one here directly but I still want this for JRPGs and emulation :(

For starting out at $399 USD, the Steam Deck hardware is incredible for the price. It's amazing in these times they are still able to offer the base model at $399 with the competitive AMD custom APU, specs, and the build quality of the device itself. There isn't a comparable device for the price that is a computer / open platform.

How long can the Switch run MGR for?

Holy fucking cope. I never had unrealistic expectations dude. I figured it would be as good as a gtx 1050 at best given the doom eternal footage, but it can't even hold 60fps on fucking switch ports. It dips to the 40s in MH Rise that runs on a cell phone cpu. It dips below 60fps in War Frame and mid 2010s games. I figured being able to lock to 60 with v-sync would justify no vrr, but it can't even fucking do that.

youtu.be/XnhJ9d1q59c
youtu.be/IHlsgVkn0oA

have emails gone out at all? I was hoping to see one today.

>It's better than the shitch
That's not a compliment

I think you legitimately have autism because those are the videos I watched and it drops to those frames for a second, you would never notice it.

Even if you don't count yourself as a gamer (myself included) but just a Linux enthusiast, the Steam Deck is a great device thanks its openness and being able to easily have a KDE Plasma based desktop or otherwise adapting SteamOS 3.0 with Flatpaks or Arch's Pacman for your own customizations. Or even loading up your own Linux distribution on the device for an interesting Linux portable handheld. This level of openness with the Steam Deck is incredible and much better than the Nintendo Switch and other handheld game consoles. New possibilities for Linux on the Steam Deck should open up as the platform driver lands and other upstream improvements to enhance the experience of running your own custom OS on the handheld device.

So incredibly based that they went with Arch and KDE kek

I still can't fully believe it

Attached: KDE.jpg (650x367, 120.36K)

Look at the warframe footage and tell me that's acceptable for a game that runs at a stable framerate on switch lmfao

It is ok user they hate us chinkshitters because we have actual portable handhelds that work fine and dont have retarded control placement or bad company practices

I got my email about 5 minutes after the "launch time"

Attached: Capture.png (641x420, 99.17K)

nope, I own a gaming pc. why the fuck would I need a deck?

you claimed that like six games ran bad, they literally maintain 60 fps and dip to like 55 once. genuine autist.

Comes with windows installed too which is a lot more convenient.

For when you visit your wife's boyfriend.
Or sleep in a hotel.
Or travel via plane or train.