To those of you struggling, I'm curious what class you went. How leveled are you?

To those of you struggling, I'm curious what class you went. How leveled are you?

Attached: Elden-Ring-PS5-screenshot-2.jpg (3840x2160, 721.99K)

I shitpicked vaganbond, and now im relaising my bloody longsword is the shit. I need 20k souls to make my build work now.

Vagabond and I'm going pure strength. I've only played like an hour though, just levelled up for the 1st time.

Got stuck in this cave with a bunch of bugs, then lost in some swamp. I'm back near the castle gate now.

Prophets and Confessors report in RIGHT NOW

Hero. Level 22.

I picked Prisoner, I am level 14 and getting my shit pushed in. I have found a lot of strength weapons. The only dex weapon I have found is a fucking whip. I have found no magic. I do little damage and die in 2 hits. If this shit carries on I'm going to restart as a STR unga bunga retard

bandit. trying to be cool with dual bleed daggers. it works great until it doesn't

Astrologer, Im having a blasts never had fun with magic in all the games i played except this one.

Fellow Prophet Chad here. Starting with claim flame is fucking stronk early game. Also spears are the best weapons ever.

Can you powerstance?

Level 33 trying to complete a STR+END tank build, but I really need to find a Havel's ring or the like because currently pumping stats into END doesn't feel like it's doing anything.

Does anybody know where that weird statue boss is? Ive been looking for it after killing the tree sentinel and the dragon before i try to beat the story boss.

where did you get the second dagger / bleed weapon?

I started as Confessor but I may restart as Prisoner to easily test out magic. I'm still in Limgrave so it's probably unfair to judge FTH but I'm going to any way-- I'm not feeling it at the moment.

How did you miss the flail in the first camp?

I struggled against the first castle boss for like 50+ attempts, he just too difficult at low hp in phase 2 because he gets free stamina, there are still areas that are really hard and clearly meant to be visited later, I chose hero and went full str, but I'm noticing a real lack of big weapons and magic has a ton of cool shit so I'll go faith soon

I picked Hero, but I haven't even found any of the demigods yet. Just exploring looking for better STR weapons.

>it works great until it doesn't
the bleed and/or dagger motto lmao
keep struggling man

Prisoner lvl 23. I'm trying to go for a battlemage thing, heavy armor to tank damage while my summons and spells do all the work. Estoc rapes when powerfully leveled and given the right ash of war (I like the blood one) combined with a high critical chance

Attached: Scuffed Griffith.jpg (1360x768, 228.84K)

I am not using that gay shit it's worse than the rapier you start with. I thought there would be cool DEX equivalents but instead it's greatswords, claymores, longswords out the fuckin ass as usual

IS STR + FTH VIABLE?
I WANNA BE A KNIGHT WITH SOME COOL SPELLS

HOW IS STR/FTH vs STR/INT vs DEX/FTH vs DEX/INT?

It's northwest of the Church, you may find an interesting statue near the Church that points you in the right direction.

thanks

wretch
rusty so my skills suck and i have no clue what weapons and armor exists so i'm basically fumbling around in the dark using anything i can get my hands on, success seems based on luck at this point but it'll pick up eventually

Playing hero. Only found two strength weapons so far which was annoying because it took me like 8 hours to fine the first one.

Confessor, and what a mistake
Quick Heal is neither quick or useful. No Fa scaling weapons anywhere.

The game was hard until I killed the Tree Sentinel. Now i'm shitting on everything with his Halberd.

Straight west from the first time you enter limgrave. There's literally a statue pointing at it

Confessor, I wanted to try faith because I always just do a pure str first run but so far I havent seen any faith spells.

I just discovered there is a pizza cutter that works the same as in BB. Its str...

It's a great weapon thanks to the moveset and bleed. You could always grab a curved greatsword off the horse mercenaries.

Stormfoot Catacomb, straight left of Groveside Cave on the Map, Northwest of Church of Elleh if you haven't found that. It's not on the beach, it's on the grassy area where the cliff drops off onto the beach.

I started with vagabong but then I realized Im tired if classic roll/attack/block system so I went with samurai and Im not using the small shield. Only bow and uchigatana two handed. The bow and uchi powers are really powerful and they dont consume that much FP. It’s refreshing.

They kill me in 1 hit. I am so glad I did not pay for this dogshit unbalanced game

OP here, I went wretch as well. Definitely feels like hard mode. I just farmed runes until I had enough to buy a chain set from the merchant.

What is the best STR weapon? Please don't tell me it's the ugly as fuck grafted greatsword

Attached: 1629831983831.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

That's how you're supposed to play (Souls) games your first time, all these people looking up builds and valuable item drops before they've even booted the game are just robbing themselves of the experience

yes, no requirement

got my first random dagger drop from a footsoldier, later i got invaded infront of the murkwater cave and got a sick bleed dagger. using that as my main mostly.

aye it is what it is. i started subbing an uchigatana and more recently a rapier, liking those as well. my dexfriend builds always seem to come back to those two it seems

Hasn't faith based runs always had it hard early game?

Do you have dedicated double daggers, or can you powerstance with two separate ones?

Shit knight.
I tried samurai but did so much before I could level up my run was dead. Got a greatshield now though (too lazy to jump to avoid attacks) and it's going a lot better since you can R2 after they bounce off of you to riposte.

How is your health that low? Level up Vigor and put on some armor.

>People finding all kinds of cool weapons
>Somehow missed a flail early on and only str weapons i've found are a hammer and pickaxe

I must be overlooking a load of shit

Mostly, since they get nerfed whenever they don't.

Prisoner. My Not soul spear does a lot of damage but it's too slow against these bosses and rapier is fucking weak. I'm struggling on Not Boreal Outrider Knight

I chose hero, the game crashed and I started a new game with samurai. I like that better. I've haven't even leveled up 10 times, mostly exploring and clearing any dungeon I come across. I usually like strength/faith builds.

Samurai or vagabond?

There's stuff everywhere, and the early flail is a dex weapon.