So

You guys having fun? I think I'll make my purchase later after I finish up Bloodborne.

Speaking of which how does it stack up with the other Soul games in your opinion?

Attached: t620x300-9db06a53d8c94e1b18167908a402ff3b.jpg (620x300, 60.93K)

got my refund

Im overwhelmed by how huge this game is. This is the best adventure feeling achieved by an open world in a long time for me.
Every journey i plan to do ends with some shit going down or me discovering something unexpected that usually looks amazing.
Ive been teleported a few times and the map is bigger than all Dark Souls maps combined.
The mini bosses are kinda hit or miss, but all the main bosses ive fought so far are late Dark Souls 3 tier. If they can keep this quality for the whole game, it will easily be the best from game.
Such a shame that many people have performance issues, because this is amazing.

Dunno.
Bought it, rubber banded for an hour, left a negative review and got my refund.

I'm thinking of giving it a shot. My friends are playing it rn, and they can't stop singing it's praises, so it must be good enough for me too, since we have similar tastes. I'm just glad to have pvp invasions back on the menu, as making stupid builds or cosplays was half the fun for me in these games. Still want From to make a new Armored Core game tho

Attached: F04A7007-8D8E-4696-97D2-BBD4A717819A.jpg (1080x1332, 623.19K)

Couldn't get past the white screen boss, refunded. Just another thing I'll be waiting to play until GPUs are a reasonable price.

it's not really fun.
darks souls worked better with a pseudo open world.
i'm pretty deep in too, i have no idea how these jurnos came to the conclusion they did.

Gotta agree. I’ve never been this blown away by a game - even when I was younger - and I’m 32. There are just so many memorable, surprising moments that stand out, even in the first few hours.

Im utterly stunned by the beauty of this game.
This is the most beautiful open world yet in terms of visuals and SOVL.
Because all of the promotional material focused so much on limgrave i thought the whole world would look like this, but thats only the starting area.

When I took that 2 mile long elevator and got into some parallel dimension underworld shit, that's when I knew this was the game of the decade.

Having way too much fun with my Guts roleplay now that I have my claymore. Throwing knives are nice too.

Where can I get a crossbow though? Hope there are some summons that fit the theme, right now I'm just abusing the wolves.

>alright time for a nice lil minidungeon
>hordes of "trash" mobs I can barely scratch
>dash past them to get to the next area
>blasted into powder by some lightning sprite thing
GAME
OF
THE
YEAR
ALL
YEARS

Attached: 1616089058562.png (400x750, 186.62K)

Where is the claymore?
I need a greatsword.
I only have my vagabond kit and i'm 4 hours in.

That's not a dungeon, dude. It's a whole area. Go back to the forest if you're not ready.

I know it's not a dungeon, which is why I fucked off to go do something else

There's a good greatsword in a wagon chest by the Waypoint camp and the gate.

Yeah i'm having fun despite running it at 25 fps and with enemies not rendering properly, but it's still is a souls game and i find these games fun

i found an actual rape dungeon with a chained up woman

Sorry I guess it's not a claymore, I'm also using the greatsword from the encampment. I'd be interested in an even bigger sword though.

Kek

there's a big fuckoff greatsword in the castle at the southern tip of the map

I'm waiting for Jacks game

Attached: file.png (520x541, 331.83K)

Excellent

You can get Zweihander pretty easy in the south west of Weeping Peninsula from a merchant for 3k I think.

13 hours in
Vaccum cleaned almost whole limgrave and quickly looted some scarlet rot wastelands
Literally killed only margit and minibosses/open field bosses
Got only 3 achievments
Games is fun so far

The Claymore's in Stormveil

fpbp
i'd torrent it but it's not worth my time
the game is just not enjoyable

Attached: 1645716673674.png (752x660, 335.86K)

Same

Are there any more linear traditonal dark souls areas in this game? I really want to like it but I fucking hate these empty fields with random enemy encapments. The level design was such a core part of what make Dark Souls amazing, and it seems like thats been stripped away

Yes. The first big dungeon is one of the best in the series.

No, Welcome to open world game design where enemies are just plastered on an empty canvas

Oh yeah there's a fuck ton of them, just gotta find the caves, elevators, etc.

>open chest at top of watch tower
>get teleported to the fucking royal capital all the way up north

It's basically Breath Of The Wild x Dark Souls. It's kino

>oh hey one of the giant statue jobbers
>time to hack at his ankles until he keels over
>YOU DIED

Its made by nioh devs? So i should expect same useless diablo looting system shit and corridor maps?
Yeah, my jaw dropped when i saw a giant dragon off balcony there and erttree up close

gonna give you a legit review of my playtime so far

it's too open world for my liking so far. it's def a personal thing for some of it, since it hurts my eyes trying to look so far for things after a while. there's not a lot of stuff to find too, unless you REALLY like making healing stuff for your horse. after exploring what i feel like all of the starting area, including the east and the south, i finally am starting on the castle and it's tons better. it feels just like any ol' souls game at this point.

I just felt like i'd find so much more variety during the open world i was in, and there's really nothing. if you're going arcane and or strength then yeah you got some good stuff, but other than that there's really nothing so far for me.

i give it a 8/10 so far, might change. im having a lot of fun. im lvl 32? right now. my character is a dual wield katana samurai who uses dragon magic. really enjoying it so far.

I'm enjoying it, but the open world trash makes it worse than it should. The first mandatory boss is too difficult, so you HAVE to go out exploring to get better gear and levels to beat him, or you have to git gud which might take a lot of time. It's a very fun game, the combat is the best its ever been, I'm just not used to this open world stuff in a souls game. Also, thankfully the performance problems have been minimal for my toaster, once in a while there's a stutter but it's almost a non-issue, almost. My PC is a 10400f, 1660, 16gbs and a HDD.

Attached: 1630785490529.jpg (1024x768, 100.16K)