Fromsoft game comes out

>Fromsoft game comes out
>Pic related

Why do they buy and play them if they're not good at them?

Attached: lolol.jpg (1080x1469, 249.52K)

Why do people have to announce it? Why can't they just play on Normal mode even?

the same reason why girls go onto twitter and talk about letting guys run a train on them ort how they're alcoholics with no life

That's not how that meme works. Fucking normies...

Have a ever beaten ninja gaiden 3 on nes?

>woman

What was your question again

Easy mode isn't fun, though.

Attached: 1555987606208.png (672x752, 927.44K)

Casualfag here
AMA

if you don't enjoy a challenge you're not a real man

Attached: 1640228692785.png (1280x720, 529.17K)

I play video games as an outlet for anger management. If I don't play Grand Theft Auto or Hotline Miami at least 20 hours a day, I might do something... irrational.

>that pic
Games aren't "supposed" to be anything. There are games that I cherish that were just plain unfun and tedious to play.

>THAT FUCKING PRESENTATION "MEME"

Attached: 1637542749301.png (824x504, 169.14K)

Every game i have ever played was on easy mode and i don't like hard games. If there's an enemy that takes more than 2-3 times to beat i stop playing the game.

Attached: 1640827861406.png (600x617, 322.97K)

>Have nightmare where I'm being chased by some fucking dwarf dudes, two o them, they look weak as shit but they are extremally powerful and kick my shit in.
>Manage to find more people and we work together to fight back the dwarfs but they still kick our asses
>We get separated and shit gets even worse when 3 fucking huge Nemesis type dudes appear
>Finally when I'm about to die find a weak point in the 3 Nemesis types dudes and feel ready to fight back
>Wake up
Fuck why did it have to end there. That dream was like a combination of Shin Megami Tensei, Resident Evil and Hellnight.
I woke up feeling all fire up, ready to face a challenge.

We need to talk about accessibility options in Elden Ring and by that Iean the font size, that shit is too small.

They were rape dwarves

holy christ that profile picture

>Any Forums on a crusade against "easy mode" fags
>Any Forums also crumbles into a weeping mess if ever discussing fightan/mobas/esports/etc
hmmm

I had a dream the other night about some random bullshit, then all of the sudden everyone started freaking the fuck out and getting weapons. Apparently, some sort of apocalyptic event had occurred and now something was going to start attacking us, but I woke up before I could figure out what it was. I hate it when boring dreams end right as they get interesting, shit happens all the time for me.

>please be nice to people who play on easy
>btw put an easy mode in every game otherwise you're the worst ever

I hate positivity.

Women desperately seeking approval

>I woke up feeling all fire up, ready to face a challenge.
Time for... Elden Ring.

The funny thing is that easy mode exists in Souls games, it’s called having companions.

I’m not going to lie, I spammed Solaire like the bitch I am during Ornstein and Smaug.

If you were relaxed you wouldn't be paranoid about people knowing what difficulty you play on.

Attached: 1492707123588.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I still don't get these people, not every game ever released needs an easy mode or accessibility options, I understand why for certain games why it might be beneficial for devs and publishers to have them, especially for something with the intent of having mass appeal or if it's a with a heavy focus on story, but I don't know why they're trying to get games where the main attraction point is it's gameplay or difficulty to be accessible for everybody, seriously why can't these people play something else if they find the game too hard or stressful. there's a ton of other games they could be playing instead of bitching about the few games that aren't as easy as others

What's in easy mode? The game or the people?

Women are such good trolls aha good jokes