Just imagine how bad the direction they're gonna take Gen 9 in

Just imagine how bad the direction they're gonna take Gen 9 in

Attached: 903Sneasler.png (512x512, 136.62K)

Hopefully they make every pokemon of the next generation have random faggot flag colors. I cant wait to see this board rage >:)

rage, I'd just become gay to own Any Forums chud

While sleeping a few hours ago, I had a weird dream that the next pokemon was called Pokemon Legendary(no second version). Turns out that it was a mix of the best pokemon/characters of the older generations in a new area, the villains were team rocket(with jessie and james and led by giovanni) and the elite four consisted of trainers like lance and cynthia, The difficulty was turned up a lot. For some reason the champion was Ash(in his recent soi model, not the old one), he had level 95-99 pokemon and a level 100 mega rayquaza. Hell, I'd play it just for the increased difficulty

i don't care. it's sexy

only if Ohmori is involved with the development

Holy freaking crap it's huggy wuggy from markipliers poppy play house

>dreams about Pokémon
Troon detected

>he doesn't dream about pokemon
lmao, what do you dream of, loser?

The games don't matter.
Pokemon is a merchandise franchise. The games are just glorified advertisements that rakes in a pretty decent bonus.

did you see the set by agitype? it's so worth it.

Agreed, probably the only good thing besides giantess Pokemon to come out of that depressing Unity-bootleg tier game. Would happily be caged and fugged by her.

This, not to mention also being THE biggest merch franchise in the world. And ironically is doomed to eternal mediocrity as a result.

Attached: 1645062325302.gif (270x183, 2.26M)

I'm not a big fan of sneedler's design, but it's not that bad.

I like sneedler

It's not great but when you think about it as a glorified hm slave for rock climb it makes sense why it looks the way it does, it needs the lanky body for the animation and the lack of detail on the torso allows them to put the basket on its back.

To be honest most the new designs of the Arceus pokemon are pretty good.

I don't like lanky sneasel either, but the others are fine.

Game needs more ruins. Shit's kino af

Attached: Ryujinx 2022-02-22 05-01-35.jpg (3840x2160, 2.88M)

>We want the digimon audience

Sauce?

The same direction they've been heading since gen 4? Lucario suddenly isn't a thing?

God this thing is so fucking ugly