My life wasn’t supposed to turn out like this

My life wasn’t supposed to turn out like this.

Attached: 1092D0B2-E577-45F3-A2E5-50F9013F985E.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

I'm not surprised my life turned out like this but it's kinda sad anyway

quit coping
we're harvesting what we seeded
enjoy

Idk man I tried

It is what it is, just focus on yourself and do the best you can with the time you have left.

I did it to myself. Still sucks though.

Every decision you've ever made up to this point led to where you are now. You have only yourself to blame.

Same.

What people don't tell you is that even if you try your hardest (which you probably didn't), there's always a chance your life will end up shitty due to bad luck. Just suck it up and enjoy it as much as possible

Horrific acne as a teen made me develop anti social habits in the years where I should have been out making friends and getting pussy, not exactly my fault

Nihilism has served me well.

You dont deserve your freedom

You don't deserve your life

no such thing as free will. what will happen, has happened

as opposed to the millions who succeeded despite being acne ridden teens
yeah yeah it's time you let it go

we're harvesting what we sneeded

>he thinks there's going to be nukes
>he thinks burgers are going to be drafted
lol

Maybe it's time to kys

Just turned 30. Should I end it?

Attached: 1645740271497.gif (448x640, 1.47M)

>as opposed to the millions who succeeded despite being acne ridden teens
I had severe acne since 8th grade and had to nuke it with accutane my freshmen year in college, unless you have had bad acne and feel horrible and disgusting every time you look in the mirror shut up nigger

cri me a rivr

Literally nothing happens. We're all heading to a boring dead end

Attached: 1631401167758.png (843x753, 544.61K)

Don't engage with it.

Hard to say, I thought my life was miserable up until 30. But I bought a house, car, I work infrequently. Life is much better now than in my 20's.

>you WILL live until your 80s/90s
>you WILL have a boring life
>you WILL partake in nothing of historical significance
nothing will happen and you will be happy

Pizzles

Attached: hurt-quotes-the-worst-loss-you-ve-ever-experienced-is-the-greatest-gift-you-can-have-byron-katie-wisdom-quotes.jpg (420x510, 23.7K)

not with that pH you don't

well, you can take a flight to europe right now and go fight the russkies, ukraininans are taking in volunteers

At least I make good money.

I wish I had a place to go or somebody I could stay with until I could afford my own place. My situation sucks now and I'm tired of having to leave and live in my car, every day is a haze.

>I'm tired of having to leave and live in my car
do americans really? Don't you have a family you can stay at until you bounce back?

my father is a batshit psychotic who can't stop drinking. when things get bad is when i leave but lol nowhere to go no friends in this city to roommate with or anything and everything is too expensive on my own

yes it was, fate is real and dictates all.

>In burgerland, once you graduate out of highschool you no longer have a family apparently
I feel for you America bros

Attached: 1635870397855.png (657x527, 50.85K)

no uncles? Grandparents? Most young people in europe don't rent on their won, but share the apartment.