Damn, it feels good to be on the winning side

Damn, it feels good to be on the winning side

Attached: 1645815030378.jpg (720x397, 109.53K)

>botw2 at solid 60fps instead of 20-30 slideshow
nice

Is that true? Shit I might actually get a steam deck before BOTW2 comes out. Are there still supply issues?

Doesn’t increasing the frame rate of a 30 FPS game fuck the game up?

Depends on the game.
BotW1 runs great at 60. It's mostly old games that tie logic to framerate. Modern games even for exclusive launches try to avoid that for inevitable remasters.

did you preorder?
if no, then yes, good luck waiting until Q4 2023

>emulating nintendo games on some shitty tablet instead of just your pc

portable gaming is stupid. Play video games at your house on your pc. Are you really so addicted to video games that the 10-20 hours a week you play it at home isnt enough and you have to play it every second you are away from your home as well?

>good luck waiting until Q4 2023
you mean when they get all the bugs out of it with all the early adapters that overpaid for an unfinished product cause they are so impatient they need to have it right now?

@FBI @CIA @DHS @DOT @CDC @POTUS @SCOTUS @UN @VATICAN @KANYEWEST @REALTOMCRUISE DOOO SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

Attached: 1645095023982.jpg (563x544, 84.63K)

I just hope Nintendo sales flatline

Bugs like....? What bugs could exist that couldn't be fixed via an update? The product has been in multiple hands for multiple months at this point. Stop coping.

Some games look/play better portable.
I play portable Fire Emblem on native hardware. Looks like shit on a bog screen.

The Nintendo 3DS is the best selling console of all time.

Unless there's workarounds now there's still a couple of areas botw is broken at >30fps, not that that's a big deal since all it means is toggle off for cutscene or whatever then toggle on again

Can you hook steamdeck up to a tv?

At least on Cemu it auto-locks itself back to 30 during cutscenes. During gameplay 60 has no issues.

yes

sneed deck is a flop

Man I hate how shit OpenGL is on AMD cards because Vulkan is way more input lag. The only Switch games that run without issues for me with Yuzu in OpenGL are Metroid Dread, 3D World, NSMBU Deluxe, and DKTF. And that's with an 11700k

Imagine getting a handheld PC, and finally have the option to play in handheld mode classic PC games, like Deus Ex, HoMM3, Thief, System Shock 2, Jagged Alliance 2, Civilization 2/3/4, etc. with full mod support too.
But instead you waste it on emulating shitty handheld Nintendo games...

The ones where you cant install DRM, no adobe or any popular software/games for you. The Steam Deck is also consider bad by CEO of Valve Corp, flex tape cant fix that.

>less than two hour of charge
>still runs worse than the Switch
>no online multiplayer
kek, nice handheld, looks like a Sega Game Gear with gigantism

Attached: gigantism.png (964x1012, 1.24M)