Putting women in COD ruined the game

Putting women in COD ruined the game

Attached: F434BD0F-B4F9-4CC5-B87D-09159BE5BD52.jpg (360x387, 63.25K)

>Putting women in games ruined gaming
FTFY

Based

Yea

Enjoying tazer Academy

TONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONKTONK

Attached: mp40.png (403x349, 96.32K)

is this the current incel thread where we pretend to hate women out of resentment?

CoD was always garbage zoomer.

Making the multiplayer the priority (looking at you, CoD4) ruined Call of Duty.
3 was the last true CoD, 4 was the last good shooter in the series and WaW was the last one with any kind of soul in it. This may be an unpopular opinion so you know it to be true.

CoD is older than whatever tranny japshit you worship nigger

Cartel kino soon bros

Attached: 1645398976153.jpg (480x268, 44.8K)

I remember playing World at War with my friend and my friend was driving around in a very badly damaged T34 and some fucking dude actually destroyed the tank by just shooting at it with an MP40. I loved that game so much.

It might be older but it was still always shit. You'd know this if you weren't a zoomer who blindly worships 6th gen games as if there weren't some major stinkers (like Fallout Brotherhood of Steel and, you know, CoD)

Ready for price to be killed off instead of ghost in MWII and this bitch saves the day?

Attached: CE24D7D9-7B04-4B40-B042-9E8BB5EA4B7C.jpg (1024x576, 86.38K)

UO sits comfortably as one of the great early 00's FPS along with RtCW, ET, BF1942 and SoF
kys underaged weebshit trannynigger

Absolutely agree

I would say repeating the same formula over and over again ruined them. That said, I have been avoiding games with female soldiers. It's uncomfortable to think of women in that context.

Half of those weren't even good you dumb zoomer. Again, you blindly worship 6th gen games just because they're old, ignoring the fact that the FPS genre was cancer the minute they started going for "realism". Which they did that shit as early as fucking Goldeneye in 1997.

>Half of those weren't even good

Attached: 1542790150840.png (680x531, 626.31K)

>RTCW
>good
YWNBAW dilate 41% no womb no ovaries fuck off.

You are trying way too hard to fit in.

Doom clones are garbage

>RTCW
>bad

Attached: 1549257274045.png (1200x760, 412.19K)

You're not even trying to hide that you came from Reddit. Seriously? CoD? We've stooped that low that we're pretending CoD is a good game now? I want my Any Forums back.
Seethe and dilate zoomer.

nice projection, fagoloid.

Nice cope, tranny.

>thinking doom clones are good
Lol

>calls others race traitors
>thinks dying for Mr. Goldshekel makes you a real American
Yikes what even are you? Oh right, a clueless mutt. CoD's target audience.

you got outed as a JRPG tranny and now youre shitting yourself

>thinking doom clones are bad
Zoom zoom.
Only trannies and CoDditors hate JRPGs. All of your responses to me have been non-stop seethe and dilate.

Need a diaper?

Attached: 1549257188673.jpg (1000x1500, 299.06K)

>CoD calling other people babies
THE I R O N Y

Do you know who Bell really is?

Attached: call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-nonbinary-gender.jpg (696x392, 47.99K)

Need a diaper?

Attached: JRPG troon.jpg (700x983, 141.25K)

>Making game ruined gaming
FTFY

No, do you?

>hurr durr anyone who disagrees with me is a tranny
gif related what you should unironically do

Attached: spy suicide.gif (270x270, 1.79M)

>you see IM actually patriotic because I listen to Any Forums! (japanese owned website)
kek

>essentially every single FF is being a badass in general and/or being a dude who kicks ass who ends up getting the girl
>other main stream japanese games either are focused on aforementioned male badass who gets girl, or showers the player in chicks with huge tits and asses
>somehow this is tranny shit

You must be talking about all the indie tranny shit on steam that most people have no idea even exist because I don't see whatever it is you're talking about anywhere in mainstream japanese games.

Japanese aren't trying to destroy the white race. Jews are.
>but muh made up conspiracy theory but anime having subliminal estrogen

How does it feel to be a fat jobless nip worshipping soon to be dickless troon?

Attached: 1542790382282.gif (640x634, 47.96K)

>How does it feel to be a fat jobless nip
Better than being a fat wageslave mutt who worships Jews.
>soon to be a dickless troon
Holy projection