You can only post in this thread if you killed margit

You can only post in this thread if you killed margit

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.02.25 - 21.44.12.27.jpg (2566x1440, 1.02M)

I got the ashes of the rotten dog and it's absolutely OP, give the dog some time to inflict rot and at that point all you have to do is survive

Just beat it, surprisingly it was the first location I found that didn't stutter for me on PC.

I only got the wolves and the fucking jelly fish

Attached: Elden Ring bear.webm (750x424, 2.93M)

sorry, can't play because everytime an enemy hits me it disconnects my controller
>3080gtx, 32gb ram, i9-12900k
kill all gooks and zips and chinks

have you tried not getting hit?

Attached: 1640095639658.gif (200x200, 2.57M)

what controller champ? also, have you tried unplugging your mouse/keyboard? Crazy but it has worked for quite a few folks

Have you tried not being a rich retard?

What is this trolle

I accidentally cheesed Margit with the poison blood dog ashes. That thing is way too OP for an item you can get in like 5 minutes. Not gonna use ashes anymore forgive me Any Forums.

Ive literally cleaned out EVERYTHING around MArgit even going to blood sky area and Mourne.

I still cant beat this fucker.

Game gets harder, nublord. You will pray for these ashes.

i got him to last 1/16th of health and died. Why do souls games always do this to you. Also this is the first time in ages I actually paid money for a game and I've got buyers remorse.You really feel like a schmuck paying for something that doesn't even have drm when you know you could have got it for nothing. Open world does not suit souls game at all, its so lifeless and boring

sorry, it doesn't even have to hit me honestly, the hawk things cause it when they lunge in regardless of whether they hit or not
xbox one, I'd try unplugging the keyboard but honestly even just booting the game seems to fuck with my OS, the second it boots my start menu thinks that im scrolling at max speed for some reason? i'll try I guess, thank you friend
i'm not rich bro, lucked out on the gtx (guy on the phone at the store liked me so he bumped me to front of the queue)

How can you possibly be having any trouble with margit? I killed him on my second try

Liurna of lakes enemies fuck me up
Siofra River fucks me up
Caelid fucks me up
End of Stormveil fucks me up
And not even gonna talk about the capital
what am i supposed to do when i'm struggling to beat lone enemies, and bosses in these areas one shot me
i didn't think i was underleveled since i completed literally everything available to me

i one shot margit then i die like 3x in a row to each fucking big knight with wind powers
why do they filter me so hard

Attached: 1643917432705.png (617x496, 396.03K)

prove it

yeah he's not bad once you get his timings down. its just tricky at first because he holds his windup longer than you'd expect

First try.
I still don't know what's the big deal

Attached: 1642462134414.png (1000x1000, 628.75K)

>have flask +2
>7 of them
>walk through the shitty minibosses like butter
>still cant beat this fucker

Whats the secret, atleast sekiro reward you with timing.

you have 7 flasks +2?
i' just defeated the third boss and i have 5 and a +1.

The fuck are you even doing, try using the jellyfish.

how do you get flask +2? Discovery and exploration is fucked by the shitty open world

yeah no one will believe that

nvm i realized i was just unlucky with the puppets in liurna and should've just went west

How is it fucked? Its the opposite. Finding titanite material on the othe rhand is a grind.

>There are the "people" i share the board with

people one shot godrik as well he killed me 5 times, don't even know why it's of any surprise. NPCs are naturally born with brain damage, i don't even have autism. Also you didn't answer my question, what's the big deal with Margit, i don't get it

Attached: 1632087369749.jpg (284x284, 13.76K)

I think it`s because people are stuck with a dark souls mentality and still spamming light attacks at PVE opponents, charge attacks are the new meta and are honestly kind of overpowered, i suggest getting used to doing them as soon as possible.
I beat mergit with the halberd you get from beating the tree sentinel or whatever it`s called, and about three charge attacks from that thing will always break the stance from that fucker

took me about 6 or 7 times I thought magic looked fun but it honestly feels like its only usefull for mobs and not bosses