Comfy Elden Ring thread!

Discuss ELDEN RING!

Attached: 1245620_20220225152406_1.jpg (2560x1440, 805.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWn2r6so3yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am NOT comfy bros...

Attached: 1245620_20220225214945_1.jpg (2560x1440, 445.17K)

>Discuss ELDEN RING!
nah im good

For anyone struggling with smithing stones you CAN eventually buy them
youtube.com/watch?v=VWn2r6so3yo

Can the maiden be romanced or lewded?

>gold halberd stuck at +2 for the last 6 hours
>have a shitload of slumbering stone 1, 2, 4, and 5
>not a single 3

i'm going insane

Attached: 1595408090973.gif (360x219, 1.25M)

Do you get to have sex with her? Please, it factors into my willingness to buy game

I only played Bloodborne among all soulslikes, should I play the other Souls (and Kekiro) first for a Superior Elden Rang Experience? (or vice versa, play ER without knowing context of other Souls except BB to have an objective view of the game)

>Crucible Knight is kicking my shit in
>mfw phase 2

Attached: 1467743542424.png (660x700, 252.23K)

dragons dogma reference?

Attached: 09874984984.jpg (1920x1080, 222.36K)

no, but there is THIS hot bedroom action

Attached: 20220224214914_1.jpg (1920x1080, 318.54K)

>get to the roadblock
>crossbow niggers shooting me
>getting wrecked by giant
>finally kill giant and crossbow niggers
>die in the ambush
>have to fight the fucking giant again

Yep, it's cheat engine time.

What class do I have to choose to look like the long, white-haired dude with the blue magic sword in the trailers?

How do I make my warrior dex stab guy work?

Ideas for gyoubu oniwa build?

SUCK A FAT ONE COMMANDER O'NEIL

CAVALRY WINS WARS, NOT GHOSTS

where is the stonedigger troll?

Does anyone know if there are more beast incantations than the claw?

Is the trick to him just being as aggressive as possible to bait out his shield attack?

how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war how do i use ashes of war

Open world is Artificial Difficulty and you will (not) change my mind.

Attached: 1633411749478.png (633x235, 135.83K)

>horseback fighting is actually fun
what the fuck?

Attached: GOD DAM IT.jpg (848x585, 81.31K)

How is the Uchigatana not a curved sword? I have the Ash of War for Parry but I'm not able to attach it to the Uchi for some reason. I was hoping to make my playthrough more Sekiro-ish with my Samurai build but without parry i don't see that happening.

Attached: uchigatana_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 2.84K)

lol just run past on your horse

>that Melina shitting cutscene
Did they really have to animate that in detail?

OH wow it's the 10th we've seen this pic.
Epic simply epic FTW!

can't imagine what it'd be like to be some maidenless virgin who's never felt this irl before

>tfw no maiden

By far the hardest boss for me so far

Attached: 20220225141522_1.jpg (2560x1440, 663.27K)

and your gonna keep seeing it till you like it

snipe the dogs before the fight, then summon your own

ez

Should I try and and explore the place I got teleported to by that chest in the Agheel area? This place is uber spooky I love it.

>he died to the wolves
confirmed for not having played das3 dlc1

Can't miss what you've never had, user.

it's way higher level than you can probably handle, but that does mean there's a lot of good shit to find.

NO!

Attached: 1641078679000.jpg (400x400, 40.43K)

Is is possible to collect 2 Nascent Butterflies after the intro Grafted Scion boss?

Haven't started playing yet, is ranged viable? Are there bows and shit?

Yeah I figured when even the dungbeetles don't die in one hit. Hell one of them even fought back and kicked me. The large blue one.

You can marry the Witch

>10 hours in
>still exploring the first map
finally helped the wolfman kill the traitor. just how big is this damn game jesus

There are bows and bow weapon arts, though I don't know if they are good. Might as well go sorcery for range.

So to use jellyfish you have to talk to someone? I got a response about the location of the npc in another thread, but she isn't in the church

I heard there was a beast talisman that scales with strength and faith. What's the beast school of incantations like?

Just started the game and am dropping it, its filled with globo-homo, gay, trans propaganda.

There's not male and female, but "type a" and "type b", and they say in the character creation scene that this has no bearing on combat, as if a women's body is at the same physical level as a man's. And then when going into the character customize screen it showed my guy wearing panties instead of boxers. Its over bros the Jews got to Japan.

Attached: IMG_2571.jpg (843x1024, 102.83K)

There's a seemingly good crossbow you can get in the hub area behind a statue that requires a key.

If you want to quickly test it out I'd recommend going for that quickly.

Tree Sentinel keeps filtering me, won't move past till I beat him. What is the fastest I can get some magic?

People say this, but Patches still calls you a man or a woman depending on what you chose.

She is on the path to the castle, should be in a shack before you reach the barricade.

where do I kill the dung eater
can't find the nigga
killed godfried and renala already

Touch grace, maidenless

tree sentinel is easy as fuck once you get your horse, its just the lag you have to watch out for

Getting absolutely destroyed desu.
Can't get past the tree animal thing in the dungeon where a giant death wheel thingy chases you and can't beat the guy with the stick and yellow energy weapons, once he hits 50% and starts weaving in sword attacks i shit the bed.
Still having a lot of fun, i've just been roaming around discovering little dungeons and clearing those instead.
Started thief and i'm using the morningstar atm but i'm not sure the bleed will be good enough to justify using it instead of just a straight sword

Good thing I didn't buy it yet. I don't support tranny sympathizers. Guess it's back to hearts of iron 4

I just read some dude on twitter refunded the game because he couldn't get past the fucking spear guy at the camp at the start. How can people be his bad?

I'm not moving past till I beat him.

You would be better off going north and hitting up the bonfire the maiden meets you at so you can level up and use the horse.

when should i spend my smithing stones? im using warrior dualwield swords. should i wait for a better weapon or just upgrade starting weapons?

where the FUCK is patches, i know he locked that fucking door behind me in the castle, im gonna kick his ass

Bruh this is the easiest soulsbornekiro game to date. It's even easier than dark souls 3. Like nigga learn to dodge.

You don't have to do all that now, try going somewhere else.

still havent found
>stone digger troll
>dark souls 3 knight boss in the middle of some field
>boss where there's two of them in one arena

then youre not getting magic either

any mace/flail/hammer chads in?

Apparently i missed Roderika on the shack and can't find her now, how fucked am I?

Apologize.

Attached: 20220225111453_1.jpg (1920x1080, 494.74K)

>tfw didn't have anything to spend runes on
>didn't level up as I wanted to find more spells first
>did loads of the first area, a few minibosses and Margit
>lost all my runes shortly afterwards because I'm a retard
I know I'll probably be able to replace them easily, but I still haven't found anybody that sells spells.

might as well reroll bro

Based. Fuck atheist, kikes, and muslims

Nonsense, I will beat him after this break. Want to know where magic is approximately.

I fell for the trap too user

Attached: ec1.jpg (200x200, 6.74K)

People keep saying that but i almost fell asleep with ds3 game was so easy, even dragonking or whatever is name was i took down no problem.
I think my reaction time aged 20 years between sekiro and this

Based.
Church morals are the best

fr this game is casual af

Damn I think you have to start over fren

>all these things calling themselves lords and Gods
>not knowing theres only one true God
i have so much work to do bros