16k negative reviews!

Are you happy now? The game will never recover its rating. This will be another No Man's Sky situation where the game will be stuck at 'mixed' for years even after the developers fix literally everything. No Man's Sky got to 'mostly positive' only a few months ago, aka 5 years later.

What have you done.

Attached: eldenflop.jpg (281x187, 11.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/723
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I voted with my wallet.

I too read that steam forum post OP.

Cool, maybe they will learn not to release games broken

>every person that disagrees with me is a hecking chud agent from 4channesburg!
herba schizo

>This will be another No Man's Sky situation where the game will be stuck at 'mixed' for years even after the developers fix literally everything.

Reviews are de-weighted over time so the rating will increase, assuming the technical issues are fixed.

tpbp

>game is shit
>people say it's shit
it's called democracy sweetie

Stop saying no mans sky is good its shit
And its the usual my pc cant run it reviews that every new game gets cause people cant read min reqs or cant accept their graphics card from 3 years ago not being able to run it on ultra 4k 120 fps

> The game will never recover its rating.
Literally who gives a fuck about a steam rating? I guess we should all be playing Hades with its 98%?

Steam rating is more just a rating of how inoffensive a game is. There are a ton of mediocre games with 95% or higher. There are even some pretty shitty ports with 95%+ it's just that people didn't circlejerk how bad the port is.

>NOOOOO NOT MY REVIEWS SCORE
>T-these are fake reviews!
>all 16000 of these are discordfags who paid 60 dollars each just to write a seethe review and give a virtual thumbs down!
>the game is perfect PERFECT!
>WORKS ON MY MACHINE! (I-it just has a few framedrops during boss fights)
>Fromsoft cant do no wrong!

>This will be another No Man's Sky situation where the game will be stuck at 'mixed' for years even after the developers fix literally everything.
Based. If you want good reviews and sales, release a finished product.
NMS is 'okay' now. and the majority of the people complaining about how it runs on their PC will be able to play it with no issues in six months without a single upgrade anyways. It's an optimization issue, which last I checked is the developer's problem.

Attached: staymad.gif (310x467, 2.38M)

Because poorass fags are trying to run this with 8gb ram and a 1050 or some shit old ass rig.

I have LOW END 2020 PARTS and im getting 60fps locked, no dips and slight stutter when i enter a new area.

This is why voting its shit because your experience is shit BECAUSE YOUR RIG IS SHIT, is a problem.

its no worse than any other rating system. unless you unironically trust videogame "critics"

WHO CARES! EVEN IF THE GAME IS GOOD IN THE FUTURE, THE QUALITY IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN BECAUSE OF REVIEWS! YOU CAN STILL ENJOY IT!

YOU SIR, ARE A KINGDOM-WIDE NIGGER! :D

Deserved. Next time they should release a finished game that works as intended. Also try to not lazily copy paste the Dark Souls 1 mechanics a 6th time if they aren't gonna call it Dark Souls at the very least

I haven't been happy since 2011

serves them right for not testing their own game before release

Hilarious.
I think the game is just plain boring, but I think that's more because I've played every souls game to this point, and it feels very much like more of the same.
I know some people wanted more of the same, but open world, so I hope they're happy.
Definitely wasn't for me though. 0 innovation.

SHAZAM TRANNIES WON

>Broke up with gf in 2011
>Never found love again
Haha...
Fuck 2011

fuck you for comparing elden ring to no mans scam. that game is a con artists project. nothing more. a surprise kickstarter using a sliver of the scam profits to pretend they were making an actual game, literally to avoid jailtime.

Hades is pretty good so yes.

Same, but it was 2012
We'll make it one day bro

Don't release a fucked up port

Seems like the EAC thing is a big issue/source of a lot of the problems. What are the chances that they'll get rid of it?

Why is this such a common thing? it seems like every major release has been delayed multiple times and then comes out looking like shit anyways? Are devs really just that shit at their jobs now?

Good. Release a game with ultrawide support and no 60FPS cap next time.

Good
Maybe they shouldn't have released a broken game

Hey fromdrone, you might wanna check this board for people running the game fine with their gtx970's, just saying.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they're idiots for not hiring the Blue Sentinel guys do create a solution in house.
nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/723

They realized that people will eat shit as long as it has le reddit hype behind it.

>Blue Sentinel
Isn't it their fault that we even have EAC in the first place?!

Flop of the year. It's the new CP2077.

"We are in the middle of a pandemic, prease understand."

That's what happens when you fill your staff with purple hair tranny diversity hires

>pre-ordered
>works on my machine
>infinite health trainer

I'm having a great time

Lack of competition and lack of challenge.
If you have no competition you stick to the same formula over and over maybe adding one new thing in each title. Eventually getting to the point where you start removing features to make room for your new gimmick, much to the frustration of players without alternatives.
And when your team makes the same shit over and over again but with a different skin, they'll get bored and start putting in less and less effort, which results in earlier titles being more polished than later titles because the various programmers and artists and shit were actually excited to be doing what they were doing instead of going through the motions.

It happened to Ubisoft.
It happened to Gamefreak.
It happened to Platinum.
It's happened to so many developers and From Software is no different.