NEW VALVE PORTAL GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=mVDFJRM6F9k

Introducing Aperture Desk Job — a free playable short made for Valve's new Steam Deck, set in the universe of the modestly popular Portal games.

Attached: E0dWs0ARlwVC67q4WNv-LmiABO-5-o-2iq41HmzkGps.jpg (610x353, 29.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TX58AbJq-xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm... The cake is a lie.

Attached: love is over.jpg (1680x1050, 603.82K)

Without the Valve logo I'd expect that to be a $4.99 SteamVR title from 2 years ago with a total of 6 reviews all saying it's a bit shit and incredibly short

its free so it can be as short as it wants to be

I thought we'd seen the end of Valve wasting months making pointless 3-minute long Aperture demos.

Still waiting on their new and groundbreaking Ass Portal

please no more job simulators

Attached: 23492374982.jpg (270x242, 9.52K)

>game
Lmao
I just want a proper fucking Half Life/Portal game for fucks sake...

probably some unpaid intern made a prototype in a week just to get a job at valve

is it vr

Alyx isn't that old

no

Needs VR.
Remember that, Gabe? That event that's becoming the go-to way to experience media and gaming?
That you let Zucc steal the lens developers out from under you after poaching your dev team?
And decided to just invest in some competition to the Switch, as if the handheld and PC market have ever overlapped?
So now we have to obey some privacy invading, anti-consumerist shitter because you gave him all that VR marketshare?
That VR, Gaben?

Congrats on the Deck, though. Hopefully it's a big success. Can't wait to see more Jackson Pollock imitation art for the 2022 Summer sale.

inside the metaverse... where does the job end and the job simulator begin..?

Test

What's wrong wagie, horrified that everything you encounter in life needs to be framed through the lens of work?

they made this in 2020

Attached: half-life-alyx-steam-vr.jpg (1280x720, 111.82K)

>Alyx
I said I want a proper game, not a VR shit that everybody forgot about in like a month

>TFW they really did make the ass portal game

Attached: 1638653645099.gif (400x224, 1.88M)

Wait, weren't they supposed to NOT make games anymore?
or is Any Forums wrong, like always?

When the fuck are they gonna release HL3? they teased that shit in Half Life Alyx.

It's literally better than all boomer HL games in every way except music too

Shame VRlets are still coping

>Hey guys check out this VR killer app its another room scale shooting gallery with crippled movement mechanics

I hate VR though. Makes me sick

in 202?

>alyx
>proper half life game
it's VR garbage and still uses teleport movement. VR is trash until it stops being pic related

Attached: vr first impressions.png (963x900, 172.47K)

nah it's good

>Mention VR
>Fatties, poorfags and third worlders immediately seethe

you can use smooth locomotion, the teleport is there just so VRlets who took the redpill don't hurt their tummies starting out

alyx has proper movement

Attached: retard alert.gif (493x342, 479.53K)

They also teased HL3 in Half life 2:Episode 2
So fucking what you retarded zoomer?

lol VRfags are still desperately clinging on to their dead platform. It's over.

>it's VR garbage and still uses teleport movement.
You don't have to use teleport movement.

>Is higher rated than all previous HL games in both user and critic reviews
Cope

notice how they only countered my argument about teleport movement but didnt even touch on the fact that VR still requires you to hold a controller and strap a screen to your face instead of using your body as the controller which we were promised in the 90s mall kiosks.
>30 years later and it's the exact same shit from the 90s but now it looks better and is available at home
Embarrassing

Haven't hear this since the n64 days, guess zoomers nowadays consume to much soi

can you play it without a deck

Nobody who played it forgot about it poorfag.

I played it and forgot
It was so fucking boring to play

Prove it, show your library hours

Anyone who played the game would know it has smooth locomotion though. Especially someone who actively prefers it. So you outed yourself as having not played the game already, why would anyone try to argue the point further? You don't like it because you never got to experience it. Own up to it instead of crying about it.

>pcbros just eating this fucking trash up
please... just give me new GAME games............. please......

>smooth locomotion
mechanically the same as teleporting just with a transition

except it doesn't, show me footage of someone walking manually across the floor using their body and not hitting a controller. oh wait you can't because it doesn't fucking exist, so you'd better keep up with that buyers' remorse posting then!

Not him, but I never think about HLA, but HL1, 2 and their expansions, they come up a lot in my life, same goes with the portal games. It's a great VR game, it's beautiful, but nothing more than that

Attached: file.png (1207x137, 96.84K)

????
no it's not retard

youtube.com/watch?v=TX58AbJq-xo

you don't know what you are talking about

Portal ended dummy
If you want more, go download some user chambers.

Do you expect people to have some sort of 1:1 replica of the levels to play in?

>still using a controller to move
lol, this is just regular video games but with a screen fuckin strapped to your face

didnt click the link. VR will never be anything until they can figure out how to have movement. enjoy your $1K device that is crippled by motionsicklets

no, mall VR kiosks in the 90s had rudimentary scrolling floors and guard bars, kind of like a DDR machine, that allowed the player to sprint in any direction. how come we don't have those 30+ years later? how come it's literally just every other video game but now with a screen on your face? it's nothing new.

>Valve made little free game
>Any Forums: WTF IS THIS GARBAGE WHERE ARE GAMES AND SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE FOR 10$/MONTH THAT WOULD PROVIDE FELLATION OF MY COCK U SUCK VALVE I HATE YOU

>soulless shooting gallery

>VR is a meme it's shit stop enjoying it, it's not SAO yet
I'm going to play SkyrimVR and enjoy it and you can't do anything about it

Attached: 1618757565626.png (235x251, 87.13K)