How much did you guys explore before moving on through the main quest?

How much did you guys explore before moving on through the main quest?

I'm fucking overwhelmed and constantly deciding between exploring or advancing the main story. I don't want to end up too OP for the regular boss. How are you guys approaching things?

Attached: Elden Ring.png (1440x2160, 3.74M)

JUST FUCKING PLAY THE GAME YOU ZOOMER FAGGOT OR LOOK UP A GUIDE IF YOU'RE THAT RETARDED
jesus christ you faggots make me sick.

i just do whatever i want that seems fun and dont worry about the details, i recommend giving that a try

its 3rd world marketer scum (literally or mentally), don't feed it. I'm trans btw

Only got to play for a couple hours so far but I'm definitely loving exploring. Have a waypoint past that path with the giant and the archers but I went back to keep exploring that first area. Decided to not continue until I successfully solo that big giant.

Also, what's up with those screaming guys?

Attached: 20220224190831_1.jpg (1920x1080, 602.41K)

I am you fucking cockmunching faggots, talking about the game as I play it is part of the fun. I'm not asking you what to do I'm asking for your perspectives to compare to my own you fucking reactionary dick lickers.

nice lie retard nobody is buying it
you're clearly distressed and looking for advice. kill yourself

based. These nigs need a chill pill

you're clearly distressed and looking for pointless arguments. kill yourself

I was level 40 and still found both story bosses in the castle real challenging, you're gonna have a really hard time overpreparing for them

its not pointless i just legit hate people like you. think for yourself.

>Just start
>Explore some ruins
Oh, a chest
>trap teleported to some mine that rapes me, over and over
Oh, ok.
>uninstall

dont worry bro they're just mad because they couldn't get through the tutorials

You look stressed, bro, lemme relieve you

I restarted because I didn't like the class. Generally what I've learned though is that when you're first going through just stick to the roads and explore anything that catches your eye. Going in a random direction doesn't always work.

it takes two seconds to run out of that mine after which you are greeted with a bonfire and the way out letting you warp away, lmao you big fucking baby scared of a little danger

>scared of danger
"Just run out of the mine, user!"
Are you being a faggot on purpose?

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST RUN AWAY YOU HAVE TO FIGHT EVERY ENEMY YOU SEE NO MATTER HOW MUCH STRONGER THEY ARE THAN YOU AND IF THAT DOESNT WORK THE GAME IS SHIT IM UNINSTALLING

So, yes. Yes was the answer.
user, it's okay to be a colossal faggot.

>kill dragon
>search ruins
>open treasure chest
>WHIRRRRRRRRRRRR
>stuck in some crystal cavern with enemies that kick my ass
WHERE THE FUCK AM I SISTERS?

I honestly haven't explored at all. I think im finally done with soulsborne games, its just not doing anything for me anymore and im pretty
much forcing myself to keep going through the game. I kinda wish i had never played DS2 and DS3 because ER legitimately seems like the better game but i can't seem to enjoy the general formula anymore. Or maybe im just sick of games in general.

Attached: 1618077148458.png (221x286, 106.62K)

i will run away and come back later when im stronger
i will use shields
i will use ash summons
i will use magic
i will not play depraved
i will take every advantage i have to win and i will have fun doing it. meanwhile you had to uninstall
i win

That's relieving.
I already beat that dungeon with the stone cat thing after finding it on my way to the bonfire where you first meet the maiden and leveled up 6 times (I started as a wretch). The mob before that was fucking my shit up, and after leveling up (and getting a better weapon) I was having a much easier time, but still challenging enough to make me have to choose the stealth approach.

This is where I felt like I had to make that hard choice, to advance up that road or go back and explore some more. I think I'm gonna go and fuck up that tree sentinel nigger. Then follow the main path again until I reach the first main boss.

I bet you are 20 and think everything sucks. You get past it, just stop being such a downer.

I just got my ass beat by Mad Tongue for 2 hours with his 2-shotting bullshit Great Scythe and Spin-to-Win, but I fucking killed him in the end at level 15. Shame I won't be able to use the FTH fists until like level 40

I planned on going to the castle fairly early, but I'm 4 hours in and only have 3 smithing shards. I also need a better weapon to level up that a falchion. Unlocked the castle tunnel checkpoint btw.

What Dragon? I've been riding circles around the lake and I haven't seen him. I just assumed the talk of the dragon was just some lore flavortext.