FUCK

FUCK

Attached: nvidiahack.png (593x564, 354.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Бaзиpoвaнo

Fuck NVIDIA lmao.

>cyber attack
lmao just turn off the computer nigga that shit ain't even real

Whenever I read cyber attack I always picture guys in tron suits shooting lasers at eachother

>world leader in deep-learning AI
>can't design AI that stops bots from scalpers and miners from sweeping up their inventory in seconds
>can't design a fucking firewall that will stop some Russian ransomware bots
Sounds about right. Get what you fucking deserve, Nvijew.

every time you see a "cyber attack" its just some dumb retard who works there clicking a phishing link and getting their shit compromised

Attached: 1645739883430.jpg (2220x1080, 430.7K)

cute

This but unironically

>Oy vey we got cyberbullied, you better pay extra premium price for the luxury of owning that low tier GPU!

this

Going after AI. This happens moments after NATO says any cyber attacks will trigger article 5. Lol make sense that the thing that would cause outright war would be vidya chips.

>"cyber attack" is some engineer picking up a random usb stick in the parking lot and plugging it into his workstation

Attached: 1635893229222.png (328x268, 8.02K)

>Russia gave nVidia no choice but to reduce supplies and increase prices of the upcoming GeForce 4080 release
>Russia delayed Stalker's dev cycle
>Russia diverted CDPR's resources from Cyberpunk's upcoming patch
>Russia stopped 343 from making sure Halo's servers stay online
How the fuck do we stop Russia from destroying our vidya?

Attached: 343.png (640x940, 258.25K)

oh no not a "cyber attack" omg

Nuke Russia, pootin will do it any day now with how incel he has become

How you gonna prove Russia did this?

>0h n03z w3 g07 h4xx0r3d
>btw gpu prices have to go up now goy

Attached: dr-cox-not-buying.gif (220x153, 105.31K)

Here you go, friend

Attached: istockphoto-918621234-1024x1024.jpg (1023x1024, 184.38K)

Based
nu vidya is dead

You don't believe how much fucking annual training we have to do dedicated to drill this into peoples heads and sometimes it still doesn't work.

Can't fix stupid.

Attached: 1634582924566.png (409x444, 135.62K)

fucking hell

has Ukraine already become the new COVID

This whole war is completely manufactured, literal political theater.

>anomalous says they will attack russia on twitter
>the russians just shut down fucking nvidia
LMAO. jesus fucking christ what the fuck happened tot he US? ger your shit together you retards

>LMAO. jesus fucking christ what the fuck happened tot he US?
Watch this American propaganda and see if you feel inspired

youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk

Go to Ukraine and volunteer.

>hey man, i'm not doing my job because of a war 10k km away from my country at the other side of the ocean that my country is not even sending troops
seriously, nigga?

>You don't believe
oh I believe it lol. I actually make our phish test emails monthly where I work. its amazing how even smart people in IT will still fall for shit

Serve them right, those fucking gay LARPers are fucking useless when it comes to digging information on real criminals like epstein that could make many evil bastards fall.

>Nuke Russia
Really the only thing you need to do is devaluate the ruble.
Russia's internal economy is worth shit. They're wholy reliant on international trade. If the international community jointly decides the ruble's exchange rate is devaluated by, say, a nice round 1000% the entire country's economy will go down the shitter within a month.