Why do people act like this over video games?

Attached: 1620180776292.webm (354x410, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOCm12DBWfE&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baby hands

>why do attention whore streamers act like clowns to get money from retards

They have a soul and feel emotions.
Other than crippling shame and anxiety over being shamed, most people these days don't feel anything. They'd just sit there stiffly and mumble some platitude or pretend they don't mind losing if they were in that situation. but inside they're just like him. Angry and frustrated and excited but too scared of being called cringe for showing it.

Attached: wppzwoaq7w8x.jpg (471x593, 35.54K)

Controlling your emotions is beta

Playing video game, especially as a job, isn’t a fulfilling activity. Just like browsing Any Forums.

nice hands fag

Attached: hawh.png (556x500, 85.42K)

What game is he playing?

boring troll

People who are this obsessive with gaming are usually trying to distract themselves from something they're insecure about, and so when gaming is going badly it resurfaces their negative emotions and they sperg out.

My gf told me that before she was with me she had a 'gamer' type bf who played all the time. Apparently his dick was like 4 inches when erect at maximum, and when she touched his leg or anywhere near the area he would cum straight away. She thinks he only made it inside her maybe 5 or 6 times maximum over the course of 7 months before the relationship ended. Apparently he acted like the OP webm when losing at vidya.

Video games expose us to failure, a lot of people don't experience that anymore.

No life, failure to launch, lack of sex.

What kind of retard doesn't realize that this is a guy acting? If you put a camera in front of people they already go into a completely different mode. If there is a financial reward for them to show "emotions", then they all become amateur actors.

Twitch has ruined this website

>gf
>not a virgin
>tells you how her ex fucked her
cuck

The guy is married and has children, nice projecting tho.

brood war

he's playing the hardest race (terran) and is playing against protoss (the easy race, over 40% of ladder is protoss)

youtube.com/watch?v=cOCm12DBWfE&feature=emb_title

Oh some baby ass MOBA shit

Some /qa/ tard needs to make a söyjak of this

You will never understand the thrill of 1v1 ranked gameplay

>terran
>hardest race
People weren't around for the days of Boxer and Flash I take it

what are patches