Why is Any Forums defending a game that they've never played?

People who actually bought the game can tell it's a broken mess on both PC and PS5. Why are people with their imaginary 3090 so desperate to defend this game?

Attached: elden-ring-cover.cover_300x.jpg (300x376, 23.3K)

it's japanese

the recommended graphics card is enough to make the game run fine, the only problem are the inconsistent stutters the game has every once in a while, this also happened back in DS3's launch and it got fixed after a few patches, its bad that it came out like this but the game is still great

it good, game is friggin huge but bloody slash made the game to ez for me lol. literally after that weapon art i took down the big golden knight in the early area with two +1 falchions.
Ill be able to properly enjoy once ive found the unlimited pvp stinky finger

Attached: based slash.png (200x200, 26.08K)

works on my machine

they have to defend their honor otherwise the master race will be outed as being infested with poorfags like everyone suspected

in addition, it does yuge damage to players and basically nerfs mages

I've bought it and seen no issues other than it dropping to ~40fps in the larger areas

still waiting for my key from eneba. what am i in for bros? will i be able to make it?

Attached: IMG_20220225_174904_edit_2844720285228427.jpg (2380x3040, 1.03M)

if it was a western game you would be mad that it can't keep 60 fps. Why does Any Forums unironically hate fellow white men?

it RUNS(as in fps) fine. there's just so many bugs and crashes thouever, worse than a bethesda game, that's why we're conplaining.

Attached: 1645802665596.png (640x360, 240.04K)

Why are you starting threads about strawman hypothetical imaginary Any Forums posters? Like who the fuck are you talking about? What are you talking about?

gtx 1650 super
i5-9400 high settings no stutters
you can achieve the same result with i3-3900 at high settings with some stutters

SeS and PS5 have better performance

I haven't had any trouble on my machine.
>i5-12400
>Radeon 5600 XT

>eneba
big mistake user, of all the keysites, they are the worst for selling used keys

just go to the catalog, sort by replies, and read threads about elden ring and see what people are posting

Is this the part of every fromsoft launch where we realize caving to pcfags was a mistake, and that souls should have stayed Playstation only?

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 564.81K)

out of 100 keys i had maybe 5 duplicate keys which all got refunded so no issues so far but the reason i'm buying there is i buy argentina region locked games for much cheaper which i activate via vpn. for example elden ring cost me 30euros which is around $33

I wouldn't know, I haven't played a western game in 10 years

shut the fuck up snoy, the more people playing the game the better