Elden Ring comfy thread: waifu edition

Talk about the game

Attached: images - 2022-02-25T134016.531.jpg (476x644, 18.5K)

Help me I'm a retard, I finished the tutorial cave and have no idea what I'm supposed to do next.

Just keep going forward after you go back to where you started

I should have clarified that I got to the open world section and got the horse no idea how you summon him though but I don't know where to go from here.

Game told me to go towards the big broken bridge castle up north but I ignored it and went south to the other castle on the peninsula.
How much harder is that area?

equip the ring in your bag slots then hold Y/triangle and use it

I'm still in the first area i think? I crossed the bridge to the other island because i do not want to push the main story yet and want to explore.
So far i gotta say i'm really overwhelmed by all the shit going on and stuff to do.
Game crashed twice for me in the span of 4 hours so PC port is not nice and they should fix it asap. Stutters aren't bad though.
Game is not as hard as Dark Souls but there is some challenge i guess.
Sadly you can see some flaws of Open World already, i've been only to few dungeons but they mostly feel samey and i fought the same boss twice already (the cat/dog statue funny thing) and the other was pretty assholish because it also had smaller fodder enemies.

Also why the fuck Melina is not there when you level up at graces? I thought she would be with us all the time.

Explore. Find something that interests you.

thank god I restarted my playthrough. I don't know how I missed it, but somehow when I first started I completely missed the first church with the dude who sells you a crafting kit and the chick who gives you the bell. I also missed getting the map, which I don't know how the fuck I missed that because I swear I cleared out the camp on my first run through of it.

literally too dumb to live

did you miss the obvious NPC that tells you where to go?

Guys help

I gave my female character body hair and now I have an unquenchable fetish for hairy women where do I find hentai of this please god I'm begging you

Attached: file.png (1644x1221, 2.56M)

What bell?
What map?
Wtf?

Hey Anons, what do I do with the torrented file after its downloaded? I got it from a magnet link. its around 46Gb. Is there a compile step or what?

im the same user,
its Elden.ring-plaza

beat the sphinx boss with shitty animations and then wound up fighting that margit guy. getting my shit kicked in, are there progression areas I missed before getting here I should tackle first?

kinda wish bosses/enemies had visible levels so I knew if I was getting into a fight way above my league

Attached: 1645641812030.png (723x444, 148.31K)

anyone followed the volcanic manor quest line? Pretty interesting that you can become a champion

This is kind of boring bros, I'm going back to getting the MGR plat

Why do ppl say the graphics are shit? I think the game looks great! Especially when shit like the rain and wind kicks in.

Attached: 1245620_20220225151529_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.99M)

Why are you levitating above the low resolution picture of grass?

My only gripe is the chromatic aberration

Excuse me, I'm levitating on top a statue of Marika.

So I got to the dragon communion island, is there anything to fucking do here? I can't do anything with the altar

The whole area is just gray empty plains. There's literally nothing interesting after rotating my camera 360 degrees.

does anyone know how far you can progress the story without failing/missing some side quests

Attached: 1545895019498.jpg (443x443, 51.58K)

different user but these types of games don’t interest me in the slightest
>dude just make your own fun LMAO!

Did one quick attempt at Godrick, got my ass ripped apart by some sort of strange whirlwind aoe which was promptly followed by a combo that would make Gael piss his crusty breeches
I think I'm going to explore further south for now

Around here I have found npc talking, but I cannot see it? Any ideas?

Attached: npc.png (1247x685, 1.94M)

Refund it then, you can't be helped

>plan to make dex+magic build
>played for 5 hours and all weapons found are dex/faith weapons
>only found npc that sell miracles
>already at 18 dex and 16 int with no good scaling weapons
WTF should I just start over and make a str/faith build?

Where tf is the incation teachers reeeeeeeeeee

It's more like the graphics don't justify the performance. ER's visuals are carried hard by art direction, but the actual engine looks last gen but runs worse than most current gen games.

Stormveil Castle was so satisfying to explore with all the ledge jumping.

>go to any catacombs
>use holy blade
gg ez

where the fuck is the miracle vendor because i'm still rolling with the base prophets miracles?

Nothing personnel, bear

Attached: 1642490472453.jpg (2560x1440, 411.26K)

wheres the map for the south part with castle morne

I, too, am cheesing the shit out of ledges and spells.