Do you guys like rpgmaker games?

do you guys like rpgmaker games?

Attached: PURO4.png (245x263, 30.9K)

I'd make one if I had the motivation to get around to learning rpgmaker

Attached: 1645508378004.gif (272x198, 477.86K)

i do like this one, filters all the precisionlets
puro a cute

Play Changed on Steam.

Attached: Changedpooltoy.gif (332x264, 825.53K)

>no ending where u can stay as human and be with Puro and live
shit game

holy shit taste

which rpgmaker games do I play?

Agreed. The focus on the transformations was a clear enough sign that I wouldn't get exactly what I wanted in the end but it still felt a bit disappointing.

Attached: oBvOdX2.gif (340x360, 207.87K)

Have you played Changed Special?
If you own Changed, Changed Special is on your account under 'Tools'. It is a complete remake of Changed, and is much more fun.
It is still in development.

Attached: werewwolf.webm (528x396, 677.07K)

I LOVE AO ONI!

Attached: ITSRAPINGTIME.png (600x467, 181.56K)

lmao?

Attached: 1576672714237.gif (256x256, 29.6K)

Attached: changed4.webm (534x404, 954.17K)

based oniposter

Again, Changed sucks because fetish games only having the fetish stuff be game overs sucks ass.
The fact that the TFs aren't gradual, or that they don't vary in "end-result" (all of them just lead to you being essentially food for the goo to complete itself).
The fact that the Merging with Puro ending isn't a mutual fusion, and that none of the TFs are fusion-based also sucks.

one of my favorite games I've played in years
I will post my plushie as I always do, gimme a sec

Attached: poke puro.gif (238x194, 53.36K)

there we are
to anybody outside of china who wants one you can use 42agent but they are stocked very rarely, took months of diligence to get mine
worth it though, my favorite piece of >gaming merch

Attached: there's a lot of 2's in the date and my handwriting is bad.jpg (1134x2016, 815.77K)

if you want to stay human it makes the ending better though, it would mean nothing if you wanted to be a furfag the whole time, it's supposed to be emotional because you literally give up your humanity to live a better life for the sake of friendship

DL where?

True.
Unsurprising though because this is a fetish game.

pretty sure the devs patreon (or kemono.party) has the download for the latest demo of the special edition that also has the og edition

>kemono.party
god I remember the twitter seething
wish that guy posted more, both to generate seething and more popularity/uploads