NOOOO YOU CANT JUST RUN THE GAME ON WIN 7 THROUGH VULKAN YOU HAVE TO USE WIN 11 WITH DX12 AAAGGHHH

NOOOO YOU CANT JUST RUN THE GAME ON WIN 7 THROUGH VULKAN YOU HAVE TO USE WIN 11 WITH DX12 AAAGGHHH

Attached: 200648b0wj0z0prf0ww0z6.jpg (2046x1743, 431.93K)

i thought elden ring didn't support vulkan, it was all dx12

why would someone use a hardware that powerful with windows 7?
I mean I love win7 but this just seems like a waste

Based. Fuck bill gates (I like what you did what 7 though.)

I would guess that's accomplished using VKD3D DLL injection. That's what Wine/Proton do on Linux.

Where's the tutorial for this thing?

Windows 7 will better use that hardware because it has much less wasted cpu usage and ram usage in the background than 10/11 with its spyware.

whats the guide for it?
I'll pirate it if it runs on windows 7

If you're gonna go through all this shit why use Windows at all?

yes and 3000 work-arounds will totally not nuke the fps

It’s so weird how literally every game ever made will run on windows 7 yet there’s thousands of hugely popular and supported old games that crash to desktop on newer operating systems.

We are a few years away from companies making new hardware for 7s again. So many skitzos want to keep these systems running, it’s free money to whoever wants to support it. Chinks that sell PS2 controllers make bank because Sony won’t sell them anymore. Matter of time

my nigga most devs don't give a shit about 7 anymore
pretty much any 2015> game runs better on 10

Because it’s the best personal computer operating system (7)

>my nigga most devs don't give a shit about 7 anymore
We can see how much developers give a shit about windows 10/11 with the absolute state of elden ring

Oh I’d rather make a second partition and play it on linux than installing wangblows 10, but saving the trouble and running it in win7 would be even better.

>my nigga most devs don't give a shit about 7 anymore
Total war warhammer 3, that just came out, and is one of the most demanding games on the market currently, released with windows 7 day one.

Guess what? They made a bunch of money.

this shit still doesn't help with my GTX 770 running the game even though it does support vulkan. im going fucking insane

Windows 7 can't even fully use dx11.2 so you lose performance in dx11 games too

>Windows 7 can't even fully use dx11.2
and that matters why?
>so you lose performance in dx11 games too
hows that elden ring performance lmao

Based Windows 7 chad

Attached: blyat.png (1280x800, 239.8K)

ok just use outdated shit then
worse performance in dx11 and can't even use 12

>muh performance
>as all his AAA garbage stutters on his 3000$ PC
loving