I just borrowed my cousin's Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 4 days ago and I've been enjoying it quite a lot

I just borrowed my cousin's Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 4 days ago and I've been enjoying it quite a lot.
which is your main weapon, I started with greatsword but I'm more of an insect glaive main now.

Attached: mhw.jpg (1280x720, 296.6K)

Hammer forever

Attached: Hammer user activates Gloves Off.jpg (700x763, 70.35K)

hunting horn
won't lie, I do miss double notes, but icebrone horn is damn near perfect

Attached: hunting horn chan.jpg (1448x1998, 740.42K)

I mained Lance until SwAxe came about. I've just loved every iteration of the weapon. Iceborne was probably my favorite version of the weapon, using the morph attacks to gain additional mobility was great. ZSD spam is for faggots though.

Charge Blade and Switch Axe.

Attached: Monster Hunter World 2022.01.08 - 11.55.31.02.DVR.webm (1066x600, 2.88M)

For me, it's the heavy bowgun.

Attached: Screenshot_20220216_013108.png (933x795, 819.2K)

glavenus long sword

Attached: beyond the straw hat.png (389x341, 17.05K)

Longsword but greatsword is based too

Attached: 1630138400019.png (659x720, 514.65K)

Attached: monhun I've cut another useless thing.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

For me it's the greatsword

Attached: 1622067317541.png (630x550, 308.03K)

I used greatsword for a very long time. But then I switched to long sword and sword and shield. Currently sticking with sword and shield. Doesn’t do big damage but it’s faster so it kinda balances out I guess.

>sns
>doesn't do big damage
user, learn to perfect rush

which game? sns in iceborne is busted as fuck and can do 1kdmge per hit if you go deep enough into meta faggotry

I go with GL most of the time. HH and GS are my second favorites

Attached: rise_hunting_horn.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

GU and IB are peak horn. I fucking hate what they did to Horn in Rise. It doesn't have the same impact anymore.

>Playing 3U
>Decide I'm finally going to clean up arena quests
>It's a quests where my top 2 weapons aren't on the list
How the fuck do I play Switch Axe? I don't understand.

Attached: 1645052572220.png (847x678, 352.81K)

How do I git gud with Greatsword? Everything moves too fast to hit with anything but the first hit of the 1-2-3 combo and the alternate "wide" moves don't do jack shit worth of damage. I'm playing Rise. Also why does Box "feel" so weak in this game? There's no impact to anything and the Dragon Piercer looks lame compared to World's.

We need another blunt weapon already Capcom. Give me a fucking bostaff.
No the Insect Glaive doesn't count.

Attached: bo-staff-paul-sequence-ferguson-----relaxationtools-dot-net.jpg (600x900, 158.09K)

I swear if I had it my way you LShitters would get your beloved weapon nerfed so hard.

I usually just try to spam true charge slash

mash the X button in sword mode
transform when you're about to run out, either reload or just waste time in axe mode

That's the biggest two step move at the end of a combo, right? Which fast way do you take to reach that which allows you to land it without being hit or blown away consistently? Even if I skip by doing 1st hit -> tackle -> 2nd hit -> tackle by this point the monster is already either way out of position or too far from me.

After rolling you can tackle which skips you to 2nd, let it hit, and true charge slash em down

I can't make my hunter tackle after a roll consistently but I'll try to fix this.