>no bloatware
>no spyware
>no tpm, pluton, jewish bs
>faster & more secure
>better emulator support
>non compatible "games" include fortnite and weaboo incel stuff
>full compatibility by Q2

S to spit on Winshit's grave

Attached: Linux-wallpapers-16.jpg (1920x1440, 208.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protondb.com/app/1245620
steamdb.info/app/1245620/info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No TPM
user...

are the reviews coming out later?

>>now compatible with ALL anticheats
Not so fast, tranny

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-25 14-17-34.png (984x646, 291.76K)

> I lied

No one has it yet, no one review it yet, still no software look, etc.

Stop right there, retard!
That's an issue with elden ring (there is a reason why I didn't include it in the "games worth playing" arrow), the Windows build is not bugfree as well and the game works fine - multiplayer included - for most Proton users anyway.

>>>>now compatible with ALL anticheats
Legacy EAC, the one troublemaker that refused to work with Proton's containerization, is supported starting with 7.0-1.

Last but not least:
Poo in the loo

I keep being a pussy when it comes to migrating to Linux because even though I know "muh games" is no longer an excuse, I will have to redownload them all and can't really get Steam on Linux to use my pre-existing Windows library.

>is supported starting with 7.0-1.
The screenshot I posted is using 7.0-1. The game does not launch unless you force it in offline mode. Cope.

I used an external HD to back em up and then install off it. Does take forever. Still have to dual boot Windows to play easy anticheat games with my friends

You will NEVER be a woman.

Attached: 1645801902058.jpg (1071x1345, 555.07K)

Honestly I legit only care about emulation and some older games like Fear, Crysis mods etc. The steam deck is perfect for my use case. I’m not going to be doing any online gaming on a handheld of all things. It’s gonna be for Saturn/N64/PS2.

Nice try but anyone can go to ProtonDB, scroll down to literally the very next report which you deliberately cropped out, and see that it works with Proton Experimental bleeding-edge beta.
protondb.com/app/1245620
That's why Valve verified it for Proton Experimental, not Proton 7.0-1.
steamdb.info/app/1245620/info/

Literally you cherrypicked the only faggot who got filtered from running it (and still gave it a mixed review instead of going red), the game is working fine for 99% of Proton users.

Link to the whole page, not the filtered low IQ pleb you cherrypicked, for reference:
protondb.com/app/1245620
Stop lying, stop coping and stop shitting on the streets for decency's sake.

Stop being a pussy and do it, choose Mint or some beginner friendly distro if you're afraid.

To be fair a lot of other fags have not got the anti cheat working because they're not using the right proton version

>read whole page
>everyone except that one review linux troons cherrypicked also says the game doesn't work outside offline mode due to EAC
kek

>S to spit
pressing S just moves you backwards a bit

It's amazing that the Windows desktop is dying.

>Linux troons
Projection

Reports submitted before the fix went into Proton Experimental bleeding-edge beta, and all subsequent reports for anything other than Proton Experimental bleeding-edge beta, literally don't matter. The problem is fixed now if you just use the right configuration. You obviously didn't read the whole page, by the way, because I see at least two post-bugfix reports which cite the correct configuration and explicitly say online multiplayer works.

You mean left.

>not using IJKL or EDSF
ISHYGDDT