Game developers can't even fix performance or clipping issues yet somehow they want us to plug our brains into a USB...

>Game developers can't even fix performance or clipping issues yet somehow they want us to plug our brains into a USB port

Attached: 1 FEeEg4ITjwseBSsnio8hzw.png (960x540, 198.17K)

Game developers can't even agree in a nomenclature that makes sense, yet they're digging into the playing field of medical specialties. Fucking retarded.

Imagine being the kind of person who agrees to take part in the beta for this crap

Games developers aren't the ones making this brain tech you literal retard

Attached: 7a2.jpg (800x450, 82.7K)

Our grandkids are going to have all of the knowledge of the internet stored away in their brain and be able to control mental instability with an app on their phone, from anxiety to paralysis to insomnia.
They will be able to summon an Uber by sheer will and know what color it will be without any sensory input at all.

Anybody who thinks Brain Machine Interfaces are a "video game thing" have no clue what the future is really in for. Tactile VR is only going to be the first stepping stone in what is literally the next step of human evolution

Attached: FGgPLJcXEA4KKdA.jpg (1170x1056, 61.91K)

For me it's experiencing colors that have yet to exist

>Hackers burn your brain out by using it to mine crypto
>Software glitches give you seizures or violent mental breakdowns
>Ransomeware literally holds your vision, hearing, or some other sense hostage
The future is bleak.

The processing wouldn't actually be done on the link itself. It would be done on your phone that then wirelessly connects to your brain using a removable device

>your brain chip was from a batch made in China
>the instructions for it were poorly translated
>i keep getting headaches and the interface speaks to me in broken English

bros help

>government backdoor on your own brain
>freezes you because you thought the word "nigger"

yea ol how btw how does Elons cock taste like?

Good.

Just like Cyberpunk 2077

cool

The singularity cannot be stopped.

Humans have to decide if they're going to reach it first or have the machines do it, but whoever gets their first makes the decisions afterwards.

your biggest, most amazing vision for the future is knowing that Ahmed is driving a matte black BMW
what the fuck are you talking about, have you not seen the spectrum? are you one of the retards who think aliens wouldn't be bipedal? also even if you did see a new colour, how the fuck would that impress you? when was the last time you were blown away by a Dulux swatch?

Which path will give us the best waifubots?

>also even if you did see a new colour, how the fuck would that impress you?
Because it's new you asshole nigger.
I'd love to see warmth just like snakes do.

>Our grandkids are going to have all of the knowledge of the internet stored away in their brain
>your brain instantly downloads all of the horrors of war and the accompanying images instantaneously
>your brain instantly downloads wikipedia articles of transgender surgeries with the accompanying images
>your brain instantly downloads sonic fanfiction because you thought about it

I think I'm okay just being blissfully ignorant to most of it

Attached: what.jpg (139x124, 3.56K)

Sex wouldn't be a concern--most likely, eve thousands of permutations before the actual singularity we'll probably have given up on base desires.

Maturation won't mean much at a certain point, meaning we won't have to spend any time grappling with our ID in such a way that we're trying to satisfy breeding urges.

tl;dr we're all gonna be one massive consciousness or our fate will be decided by machines so sex is irrelevant
the first one is a win for Buddhists like me, so I hope it's the former and not the latter

There is one guy who does have a machine plugged into his brain, but it’s so he can see colors properly

Attached: 1A37156F-41F6-46E3-8B22-13C54A500C9D.jpg (1600x2400, 957.46K)

That's no fun. Let's just nuke ourselves back to the iron age.

Attached: 1643650361525.png (1200x1200, 519.47K)

Look forward to having ads beamed straight to your brain.

lol that's just the Lawnmower Man

and cochlear implants

to be honest i'm sort of bored listening to everyone talk about sex all the fucking time it'd be great to move past it already

yeah, I'm okay with not participating in that. I don't need or want that much information constantly cycling through my mind.

The only reason this technology exists is so they can cut out the middle man and pump ads and propaganda directly into your brain where you can't look away or turn it off.

oh and those retards that put little coiled wires in their fingertips so they can "feel" electromagnetism, or that guy who got a magnet installed in his ear that he can use as wireless headphones

we're really far away from projecting images directly into the brain

I'm pretty sure the chip is meant for paraplegics to regain mobility.

i'm not sure how that would work, you'd still have the issue of severed nerves

some of these things are 3 foot long, starting from your back going to your toes i don't understand how a brain chip can fix that

20 more years