59% on steam

>59% on steam
He is not your enemy. He tried to warn you.

Attached: 1539539735019.jpg (1280x949, 60.89K)

>Playing a From game on anything other than the lead platform (Snoy)
kek

I'll do what I usually do. Wait until the definitive edition is released and either get it in a sale or pirate.

Attached: 1577926901864.jpg (960x960, 171.75K)

>it's all just pcfaggots who are complaining about no ultrasuperwide super turbo graphics 48k 144.16fps
>consolebros all say it's good

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 1.74M)

>Playing a From game
kek

Attached: lollmao.jpg (640x556, 60.73K)

Console retards will be satisfied with a literal pile of shit dropped in front of them. See: horizon forbidden West, breath of the wild, smash ultimate, the last of us 2

Is this meme more reddìt than reddìt itself? Jfc piss off with your capeshit faggotry fucking tourists

Attached: 1628263365786.gif (240x176, 912.49K)

Bunch of poorfags trying to run it on potato pc’s and getting mad it doesn’t work
Dilate, trannies. Elden ring owns

Just whiny PC cocksuckers who should've stopped being contrarians and bought a fucking console years ago.

>Steam
>can't play it on my laptop i bought ten years ago
>game is unplayable garbage
same as it ever was

>it provided everything it promised but it runs bad on mid range therefore it’s cyberpunk
yeah no

It's just the PCtards bitching because surprise, the game was made with consoles in mind since that's where most of the sales happen

Buying games on launch...

>numerous people with high end PCs have complained about stuttering and performance issues, with the most recent patch making the issue even worse
>b-b-but it’s just the poor fags
You PC fats are just as bad as Tendies and Snoys. Arguably even worse because you’re so self righteous about hating people who blindly defend corporations but do the same when it’s a company you like.

Consolefag here. We're the ones that actually tried to warn you.

>piss filter
>open-world
>crafting system
>stealth tall-grass

Fromsoft already warned me.

this

the game just released. they’re going to fix the performance and if they don’t, you can pirate it or avoid playing in order to not support bad industry practices. it’s not an issue unless you preordered. then again you probably did preorder which is why you’re bitching

>GUYS
>GUYS SERIOUSLY
>THE STEAM USER SCORE YOU GUYS
lmao shazam trannys have been mentally obliterated by this game

Attached: C3573029-2E37-4958-8D87-B78B3BDDE4CE.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

Bloodborne, DS3, and Sekiro have all run like complete shit on PS4 you moron

>See: horizon forbidden West, breath of the wild, smash ultimate, the last of us 2
it‘s obvious you‘re right, but you don‘t have to rub salt in their wounds

Why do trannies latch onto certain games and try to review-bomb them? Especially when those games eliminate "male/female" options when making a character? You will NEVER be a woman, EVERY person you interact with can immediately tell you are a man and is just trying to be polite, and your parents will bury you with your real name.

It runs just fine with max settings on my gig. I have to agree people complaining just have shitty hardware.

For all those who had doubts, this is what happened and what is happening now. Don't forget to sage, ignore and report for low quality

Attached: exposed.jpg (1275x950, 578.01K)

nice unreadable resolution faggot

>No URL to this pastebin
>Discord invite link doesn't actually go anywhere
Apply yourself next time, these screen caps are so obviously fake that only people who have some sort of self-serving bias would actually believe them.

based shazam, eldenfags BTFO

lmao nice cope tranny, you will never be a woman, and no one will care when you kill your self

I am running it at 4k with max settings and haven't noticed any stuttering at all.
That said, I use an RTX 3090 GPU, so I get that this is expected, but with that in mind I haven't had any stuttering at all.

He will never be a woman.

How am I the one coping when you just completely evaded all of the obvious discrepancies with these countless discord screen caps?

>not having a PS5
I'm glad I'm not poor

Yeah, solar of the first sun treatment would be good for elden ring