Its... a fucking masterpiece

Its... a fucking masterpiece

Attached: Elden-Ring-release-date-1507736.jpg (590x350, 27.9K)

Despite the stuttering, the game itself is the best FromSoft has put out.
I was gonna ignore launch framerates becasue it's a standard for FS games to stutter like a 60 year old man with parkinsons, I guess that on that front I was just hopeful FS wouldn't fuck up release framerates tho lmao

I have a PS5 and zero framerate issues

Its a fucking masterpiece.

Game has been out for 8.5 hours
Your judgment means nothing

It was a masterpiece before the game even had a second of gameplay revealed.

Its literally the best souls game From has made. Basically big dark souls
>inb4 no level design
The open world is honestly well designed
>shitty chalice dungeon esque side dungeons
side dungeons are only short in Limgrave (really the cnt area). The side stuff becomes much more intricate outside limgrave by alot

It would be but the pc port is again garbage-tier and lazy as fuck zero effort from the gooks. Performance isn't even the biggest issue in it.

why do people call them shitty chalice dungeons? bloodborne and demon souls are the only souls games i have not played but the idea of exploring caves as you're going around in the open world is just amazing, so far all of them were different too, one had a giang spiked cartwheel statue that kept trying to kill me, the other was filled with gargoyle statues that blended in with the scenery, this shit is great

eldenbros.... i dont feel so good....

Attached: eldenflop.png (329x348, 132.95K)

>it doesnt have to be good because the other games arent either
kek

Games on steam only get mixed reviews when there's performance issues or p2w dlc/mtx. Its not indicative for the game outside of those factors sadly

When I get off of work in an hour I'm going to play this and make sure my pc is set up for optimization, and if it's fine I'm coming back and calling you all retards that can't work a pc

worse reviews than cyberpunk had on release day KEK

why are you playing on a pc

they should have left it as a ps5 exclusive

its been getting 10/10 from literally every reviewer, major, indie, youtube blogger, big and small. Its a PS5 game, if you're playing it on PC thats just a port and no reflection on the game

>skyrimsouls is the best game FromSoft has put out
you're trolling dude

Attached: 1644385192322.png (506x438, 232.32K)

I'm talking about the steam reviews specifically. Context clues.

How's the Co op? Can I earn souls/level and drops while in a friends world?

>same game as ever but in an open world
>masterpiece
At least BOTW changed up the previous games formula

ah yes, i remember the horse summoning feature in DaS

go read them idiot, the only people complaining are the ones with shit framerate, at least this game's completed

>game doesn't run
>completed

holy fuck my sides

it runs perfectly for me

*= just not on a pc lel

Its... Alright.
Open world dosn't do it any favors, the world actually "feels" a lot smaller because of it though, and there is way less little details that the prior games had.
And the lore is fucking dumb so far, worst story of any FS game I've played yet, but who knows, maybe shit will fall together later in the game.