Be w*stern devs

>be w*stern devs
>virtue signal than fix shitty game
>every time

Attached: devs.png (640x940, 258.25K)

I wish I just didn't have to do my job because some third world shithole is being bombed. I could've relaxed for the past 30 years.

>my son growing up in a world of war
Better he grows up in a world of state sponsored genital mutilation.

Attached: 1645728708351.jpg (2400x1600, 2.33M)

You're actually retarded if you think Ukraine of all eastern european countries is third world. Belarus, Slovenia, Slovakia, sure.

Anything that isn't the United States of America is third world.

Shouldn’t you be on Facebook upvoting antivaxx memes, old timer?

what a snotty response, you'd think in the age where everybody is scrutinized on a momentary basis people would attempt some level of professionalism

>my son growing up in a world of war
What ever happened to Afghanistan?

America IS third world. You have nigroes destroying and looting your cities and crime rates higher than many actual african countries. Not to mention the obese 80IQ white trash pppulation.

He couldn't spare a thought for the constant wars in africa? I thought black lives mattered.

What kind of a response is that? Ot”It literally has nothing to do with video games.

Why are liberals suddenly pretending they care about ukr*ine?

The United States has been at war for the entirety of the Halo franchise's existence.

i've decided that i also will not go to work today in support of Ukraine. Wait, no, i will not go to work WHILE the war is happening because i fear for all the children growing up in a world where ANYONE has any hardships.

i'm getting emotional guys, are you seeing this???? GUYS LOOK AT ME!!! IM GETTING EMOTIONAL BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE IN UKRAINE!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I AM THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!! I AM SO FUCKING NICE!!!

btw i expect to still get paid while not working.

New devs arent hiring women anymore so this shitfest will be over soon

These virtue signalling faggots can't even recognize their own woke hypocrisy. What about the 100s of daily atrocities that happen each day across the world before yesterday?

Good boy points on the internet , no father and or single mother

The US is getting bombed?

>Yet he’s clearly actively checking
twitter

>Watching the bombings going on and growing through the emotional responses of being a father
Leftoids will eat that virtue-signaling steampie like a fucking fly to shit. Man pandering to idiots is so fucking easy, no wonder why everybody is doing it.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 82.88K)

>Those yellowed teeth
Does she smoke a pipe? WTF?

Attached: 1643919009271.png (680x1067, 708.43K)

Thats some fucking mayor disrespect.
>I won't work because they are killing people i have no attachment to.
Fuck them

>She

Attached: 1537465807741.png (347x319, 218.75K)

These virtue signalling retards wouldn't last a day in a real job working with real people in the real world.

Oh god.

Attached: 1503129682509.jpg (600x600, 28.37K)

What's an example of a real job?

>she

Attached: 1644822947719.jpg (800x510, 37.89K)

Didnt happen

Anything outside an office or your own house.

>Oh sorry, I couldn't do my job because of a conflict happening on the other side of the world that will never impact me or my family personally.

Try that in any blue collar job and you would be sacked immediatly.

Attached: 1522570186899.png (225x227, 118.82K)

>Faggot using my country as a scapegoat for his incompetence
Would tell him to kill himself and his son if I had a twitter account.

>that will never impact me
Tell that to my fucking stock portfolio

Well, we should all stop doing our jobs completely until this war is over, eh?

Oh you want to buy food at the store? Sorry, the problems of the Ukrainian people are bigger than your little desire to eat a sausage.

>living in a world of war
>lives on the opposite side of the world
It's gross how they turn any bad situation happening somewhere to be about themself

Same, I just dumped 6k into my Roth. It’s like buying right before the dip.

Should of bought bitcoin.

If it's any consolation, trying to time the stock market is a fool's errand. You're better off than 90% of investors by just investing regularly a little bit at a time.

>genital mutilation
you mean circumcision?

>down 20% the last 6 months
Yeah nah

Same thing

>Should of
esls up in here

>AHHHHHHHH TRUMP IS GOING TO START WORLD WAR 3
>Biden unironically starts world war 3
>WTF YOU FUCKING RETARDS WE'RE LITERALLY IN WORLD WAR 3. IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT BIDEN GETTING US INTO A WAR YOU'RE A RUSSIAN
The mental gymnastics are insane. Leftoids are a mental disease.

Genuine question, why do Americans need to make everything in the world about them?

>New devs arent hiring women
source?

North-american twitter people will always be the same massively passive-aggressive, self-centered, narcissistic, sociopathic dickheads, nothing is going to change them.

>>Biden unironically starts world war 3
???

>AHHHHH I MAKE UP ARGUEMENTS TO GET MAD AT WHEN NO ON IS ACTUALLY SAYING THESE THINGS