"Despite all the thinking you've been doing, only 0.0001% of communism has been built."

>"Despite all the thinking you've been doing, only 0.0001% of communism has been built."

So did Disco Elysium inspire you to become that 0.0002% of built communism?

Attached: 182356964.png (720x1000, 1.14M)

it has inspired me to not do drug's

No you dumb nigger the point of the game is that politics don’t fucking matter how do you not understand that

You spend the entire game as a schizophrenic butchering worldviews for 15 hours just to find a cryptid who tells you that nothing matters. we all die.

10 years later revachol gets nuked and everyone in the game is DEAD(learn Estonian and read the book)

Reminder that Henry interested in Politics was just a massive cope for his girl leaving him

No, but I now schizophrenically imagine Half-Light as my biggest skill alongside Perception and Reaction Speed.

>read the book
What book?

Also there will be a Disco Elisium 2.

>doesn't know the game is built off a novel
>thinks that DE2 is going to be a sequel

>0.00001% is communism while the other 99.999999% is that she killed the child
What did Rethoric mean by this

Are you going to share or not? What is the novel and what you know about de2?

Sacred and Terrible Air

And I’m sure there will be a sequel but revachol still gets nuked. Shivers tells you this already in the game.

Dora was a whore

I uninstalled it after encountering the ubersmencht. I really don't need ideological pandering, specially after you can choose the cock roulette dialogue.

You sound as schizophrenic as the protagonist

Kys faggot

So the writer of this book was also lead designer and writer of Dysco Elisium. The book happens 21 years later. Very interesting, didn't knew that. It was going to be translated and released in english 2020 but i can't find an english copy.

No I like food

But Harry doesn't eat all game

>didn't take the sandwich

Remimder that you should do at least one playthrough with cheated max stats for true schizo kino.

I should do this, volition and electrochemistry fighting for harry's soul was some of the best shit