Just like Cyberpunk 2077, the performance issues only relate to poorfags with toasters

Just like Cyberpunk 2077, the performance issues only relate to poorfags with toasters.

Attached: 1606785037221.png (400x424, 174.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4scuX-faOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>RTX 3080 @ 1440p
>not even constant 60fps
Nah it's just shit

Attached: richfag.png (341x57, 14.95K)

>stevencarson

Attached: nut.jpg (450x450, 38.32K)

Performance issues or not, it's still just a Dark Souls 4, Who the fuck cares lmao?

This Tifa is 1000x better than the remake tranny.

Source?
Please have dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4scuX-faOk
For some reason toasters run it pretty well.

It's literally the opposite lmfao.

Higher end rigs are experiencing more problems

>source: my ass

Just like cyberpunk, only dev fanboys dont see that its just another souls game and really not that great.

Factually wrong
Please kys now

>source: my ass
I have a 1660 ti with a piece of shit 12 year old CPU and have been getting constant 60fps on high, it only drops when it starts raining in game every so often.

Works on my machine™ and man am I having fun exploring. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ that the Japs are still making fun games.

Elden Ring is a literal masterpiece and cyberpunk was a buggy mess of an aggressively mediocre piece of eurojank that delivered on none of its promises and puts literal tranny flags on your in-game car. Let’s not equivocate here, these games are not equivalent.

>tags: penis_kiss

Attached: 1575561268385.jpg (884x1200, 60.12K)

Post image of specs

>post is supposed to make fun of poorfags
>pic bartender tifa
Trolling level: 0

Cyberpunk was running terribly on consoles too

>futarani
DROPPED
Fuck this gay ass fetish

>works fine on consoles
>not glitchy like Cyberpunk
Nah, PCfags just got shafted lmao

Post your RAM and CPU.
I have a 2080 Super and get constant 60 fps at 1440p except for some stutters when traveling the open world

>driver version 511
I found your problem bro.

FUCK YES #2 FETISH RIGHT AFTER GARTER BUMPS
those old Asia Carrera videos where she always gave the tip a little smooch at the end of every scene...