Refunded

Not going to play another bullshit roll fest game, where the boss has constant energy to hit you with bullshit garbage fucking attacks and shitty frames artifically made hard so you have to roll 100 times and give 1 hit to a boss so fights take 1 hour.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Tree-Sentinel-Boss.jpg (800x450, 77.03K)

I’m sorry to hear that, I’m having a blast. :-)

that's not even the main reason it sucks

Attached: 1645787733373.jpg (1600x900, 212.19K)

there are no souls in this game? how do I level up stats ? I cant do that at bonfires.

Low IQ way to play, git gud

Attached: 1645524702446m.jpg (1024x576, 98.3K)

AHAHAHA AHAHAHA

FILTERED

You're Maidenless, get yourself some bitches first. (Follow the gold trails from the graces, you'll find a grace where you meet the person who levels you up)

you don't understand it's different

Is this the new ogre?

1 day and there's fags already getting filtered, ohnononononono ahahahhhahhaahaa

I liked this guy in two minutes straight out of the beginner building

Got gud lmao

Dark Souls is the most astroturfed artificial fan base in gaming. These games fucking suck. Bad graphics, bad gameplay, bad story, literally everything is shit. These games are mediocre. Spam R1, roll, wow how revolutionary. What a fucking joke. Its so sad how much attention this turd is getting when games like Stranger of Paradise or Sword and Fairy get zero hype. Elden Ring literally using assets from a last gen game and retard smooth brain mouth breathers who dont know what a Wonder Swan is are cooming thinking its the best thing thats ever happened to them. Fuck all these fake gamers in my hobby. Fuck From soft, mediocre studio. Fuck George RR. So fucking gay I have to scroll thru Elden Ring posts for weeks. I’m installing the game now but at least I have the breadth of knowledge to know its a stupid game for dumb dumb snoys.

bonfire by the camp in ruins/gate, 2 minutes walk from where you start the open world

Assassins Creed Odyssey is unironically better than any Souls game and its not even close

I just beat a dungeon without the maiden, am I cucking myself out of exp?

Ogre's daddy

>Ubishit
>Better than anything

>it's an open world game with dangerous enemies roaming, where you can decide to take on the bosses earlier and have a fun challenge, or come back when you're stronger and kill them more easily
>"NOOOO WHY CAN'T I KILL EVERYTHING THE FIRST TIME I SEE IT"

Attached: henry cavill superman disgusted face.png (1105x976, 1.6M)

So far it’s the best game I’ve played since Dragon’s Dogma. Exploring everything is so goddamn fun.

Not as long as you don't die

What class did you guys end up going with? I went bandit for arcane, hoping it'll be good later.

Attached: chadring.png (1819x897, 1.17M)

You still get the xp, you just can't level up with it. The way you cuck yourself is by not picking your xp up off the ground when you die, if you die again with some on the ground it is actually gone.

You will never be Type B.

Does anybody know if the demihumans can drop their falchions or whatever the sword they use is? It's really good looking.

Prisoner. And it's paying off brilliantly as expected.

Ur fucking retarded. Naval combat, dialogue trees, player choice actually affects story, cutscenes, all stuff lazy ass faggot from soft could never even do if they tried. I have never understood the Souls fan base and never will. They are a hyper specific niche who does not play a lot of games.

I went with Hero but then it turns out that the Greatsword needs 12 dex anyway so lmao

am i not supposed to be fighting madgit at like level 16? nigga has non-stop combo chains in phase 2 and i do basically no damage to him its going to straight require me to land 25ish hits to beat him am i supposed to use this gay summon ghost shit? ds1-3 wasnt like this in the early game at all

you are a brain damaged retard