Elden Ring PC performance brainstorming thread

THERE IS A FIX... WE JUST NEED TO FIND IT FROMBROS...

Attached: elden-ring-ps5-ps4-frame-rate.large.jpg (1280x720, 163.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cabG19VGZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just fucking pirate. Accept it as the wakeup call it is and learn ffs

I mean the fixes listed in the last thread worked for me. Game runs on toasters too apparently.

Which thread?

reposting from the other thread:
The PLAZA version runs almost flawlessly for me at high settings 4K. Steady 60FPS, I noticed some very minor stuttering but nothing remotely comparable to what some people have showed and described here. I invite buyfags to try the pirated version, maybe it'd run better for them. Also forgot to mention this running is on linux.

My hw: 1080ti (proprietary drivers), 3900X,

The stuttering problems are trivial to fix. Compile every shader on the first loading screen and that's LITERALLY IT.

the absolute state of fromdrones

The Elden Ring thread. Just search the archive for Elden Ring.

why the fuck is this game always crash on exit.
And stuttering on top of that
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA help me shazam

Attached: aaa.jpg (498x280, 41.25K)

>The PLAZA version
it's the same fucking shit. No anti cheat doesn't make the game run worse. It's just a shitty dx12 issue.

What were the fixes? I'm reading through the thread right now.

Super widescreen Chads.. yep, I'm thinkin' we're back

youtube.com/watch?v=2cabG19VGZk

>All the people having issues are paypigs who shelled out an entire monthly salary on a 20xx or 30xx
OH NONONONONO

changing your power plan to balanced worked for me.
Other shit didn't work for me.

>an entire monthly salary on a 20xx or 30xx
lol
lmao

any linux bros ITT? my specs:
6800xt
3900x
64GB RAM

I can't get to 30fps on any setting at any resolution. I have it set to 4K maximum but I tried the lowest resolution at minimum settings and it still runs at ~25fps except when I die. I haven't tried using custom settings though, but there's something seriously wrong. Is anyone able to get above that?

Attached: 1627265238215.png (1257x1248, 38.29K)

it's called playing the cracked version. unironically performs way better.

Why would they block this out in such an archaic way? Why not just enable an UW mode?

Attached: 1568241340799.png (960x720, 979.81K)

My framerate is solid but to fix screen tearing I had to turn v sync on in nvidia control panel, nothing else I tried would fix it
Also, is it me or is input delay strangely high?

My salary is 620€

looks like shit

played both and this is incorrect. i'm not going to pretend to understand why beyond the lack EAC but the performance difference is night and day.

Did you buy it first then pirate it?

vsync causes that user because you're buffering frames

yep

thread is too big, which fix is it?

I fixed my game by downloading Epic Games launcher. Why this fixes it I don't know but its fucking retarded beyond believe. Finally got 60 FPS and not stuttering. Fuck japs and chinks

There are a shit ton of fixes. There is no one fix.

EAC is in the pirated version too you retard
What's it with newfags trying to bait without playing games

I know this is a shitpost but I want this to be a real fix just for the shitshow of conspiracies it would cause.

You can use an external frame limiter to aliviate this as well. The game must be using a very poor limiter - fucking nips.
RTSS is a universal solution. Set the limiter to just slightly below 60fps so it doesn't trigger the game's own frame limiter - something like 59.90fps.

This. Also update to windows 11. I'm actually going above 60fps now.

There is nothing players can do. The most noticeable stutters are from DX12 and shader cache compilation. It's similar to how emulators work. It stutters every time there's a new effect and animation.
The rest of the stuttering is asset loading when traversing the world. There's nothing users can do about that either.

alright but there's no load for it at the start. i'm really not trying to meme anyone, it's running far better for me.

Bro, I have been tinkering with my settings and nothing worked until I decided to download that garbage because I ran out of ideas. Try it and see if it works for you. Delete it if it doesn't

>fuck chinks
>installs a Chinese spyware app
lmao

>The rest of the stuttering is asset loading when traversing the world. There's nothing users can do about that either.
A fast SSD helps a lot.

>wait for From Software to fix it

Attached: 1334161869505724.jpg (298x403, 31.86K)

Hello sirs. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Do you know about crack NIGGER?

Disable "Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator" in Device Manager (View > Device by Connection)

what version are you running, Steam, PLAZA?

took me all of 10 seconds of googling to find the fix
zoomers can't into computar

From Software is a small family business. Please understand that things like this take time.

Seed you fucking niggers

Attached: fucking pirates.png (767x558, 13.75K)

>Mixed
Will it ever go back to very positive?

steam

Why aren't you doing a direct download you retard?

No because you won't seed anyways.

Oh true... I guess I'll just deal with the bit of screen tearing then, thanks

Thanks Memazaki

Attached: 20220225041358_1.jpg (1920x1080, 380.81K)

where

No. This is a doggy dog world. To everyone else: Thanks for seeding my free game!

Attached: 1497497416322.jpg (1022x874, 414.67K)

>spending all that extra time and space for unpacking rars and bypassing stupid websites
I mean

My runs at 60fps on a gtx 970 high settings

Game is capped at 60 tho