Is it just me, or are Hitman 1’s maps and targets just plain inferior to Hitman 2’s and 3’s?

Is it just me, or are Hitman 1’s maps and targets just plain inferior to Hitman 2’s and 3’s?

Attached: 76E0D10B-DEF9-480D-87B9-F841D794232E.jpg (2208x937, 1.2M)

Sapienza is one of the best maps in the series though

all 3 games have hits and misses. hawkes bay in 2 has some of the best atmosphere in the new series but its just such a short little tutorial level. i just wish they had done stuff that 1 did in 2, like marrakesh at night was great, you got 2 more missions at sapienza at night, then you had patient zero which was a alot of fun. they really wasted the island level in 2, that would have made for a really great second mission at night. 3 just feels like a rushed game overall.

BASED MAPS IN nuHITMAN
>SAPIENZA
>MIAMI
>TRAIN LEVEL
CRINGE MAPS IN nuHITMAN
>Colorado

Please tell me what was wrong with Colorado.
After Bangkok, I appreciated Colorado just for having some more breathing room, even if the level was pathetically easy.

It looks nice, but the layout is hard to get, and the targets are boring. Even Mumbai and Sgail were easy for me to memorize.

it feels like a call of duty map + boring

Train level? It was just a tiny little experience. It wasn't bad or anything but best map?

Big field of nothing and two houses.

Hitman 1 has paris, wich till this day is still their best map objectively.

Yeah colorado is just a boring map visually.

2 > 1 >>>>>> 3

idk but I didn't play H3 yet
off the top of my heads maps in the game are
>training facility - meh
>fashion show - great
>sapienza - great
>colorado - ok and only challenging map in both games
>jap clinic - good
>tutorial on the beach - meh
>miami - great
>poo in the loo - ok
>island - ok
Anything I didn't list evidently wasn't memorable enough because I had to think more than 3 seconds to remember it.

Colorado is the best map in the game

Paris and Sapienza are the best maps in the trilogy, but 1 does have several shitty ones as well. 2 and 3 are more consistent in quality.

Colorado makes it feel like MGS3

It usually a good thing when sequels improve upon the originals

is sins shit any good for 3?

Map feels wrong, like a cheap knock off of the franchise itself

Paris is the most comfy, Sapienza is probably the best for gameplay and custom contracts

Not worth the money.

Whatever you think Paris can do, Miami does it better and has a much more organic layout, and I’m saying this as someone whose favorite map isn’t Miami.

is hitman 3 worth the 40% off on steam?

Attached: 1645737812115.jpg (2000x1333, 314.24K)