Hardest first boss in a Souls game?

Hardest first boss in a Souls game?

Attached: margit-pic.jpg (1600x900, 245.65K)

No. I killed him in two tries with a naked level 10 wretch using the greataxe. The flood of new players to a FS game just suck.

Vid?

killed him first try with my eyes tied behind my back

Cap.

Liar.
I kneel.

thats all? i beat him first try no weapons while also posting on v

Already beat him this morning. I died a lot & he humbled me. Just explore, level up, loot smithing stones, upgrade weapons, find spirit summons, summon NPC and rekt Margit.

Isn't he intended to be the 10th boss or so though?

How are people fighting him so early? Do you not explore lol?

adhd zoomer faggots just following the linear light. of course they're not exploring. they just want to finish the game asap to go back to their assfaggots or battle royal and complain about how garbage the game was on Any Forums

The first bosses I came across were that fucked up tree and the guy on the horse. God I hate this game. Can't even give me the fucking bosses in order.

>think "well, at least I got to his second phase"
>realizes second phase starts at like 3/4 of his health

Attached: 1645780559639.jpg (1280x720, 100.77K)

He's the first real boss.

His fourth phase is a real bitch.

His WHAT?

that fight was so easy i legit dont remember any of his attacks

I'm at the giant right after you meet your maiden. Died like 4 times but I'm so close. I'm seriously so mad right now though. Games pissing me off I'm gonna break something.

there's no reason to kill it, it doesn't drop anything and it respawns

How the fuck am I supposed to know that? How yhe fuck am i supposed to know where to go at all? I'm so mad

>How yhe fuck am i supposed to know where to go at all?
>golden fucking trail literally leads you to your next destination
Shit, I guess everyone's copy of Elden Rings is personalized after all. Being able to see guidance is a rarity among the Tarnished after all.

People ask "why don't you explore???", well I did explore and I got my ass kicked everywhere.

Attached: 1645783092443.jpg (228x221, 7.85K)

Learn to joust, faggot.

the ice and fire dou in code vein was harder

The game tells you where to go next by giving you waypoint markers on the Lost Graces/bonfire things

he was okay, you just have to slap him to death if you're using hero

Fromsoft games ranked from most to least tranny:
Elden Ring > Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Armored Core Series> Dark Souls 2 > King’s Field Series>>> Dark Souls 3 > Demon Souls > Sekiro > Tenchu series

so apparently youre not even supposed to fight him yet? open world games are trash. I got him to literally 1/5 his health though doing fucking 50 damage per hit. piece of shit game, a total waste of time.

I'm getting railed by some fag ass statue hopping all over the place.

Literally filtered by being low IQ.

FUCK YOU

>bb not in one
>ds3 not right behind it
kek

Grafted Scion sucks. Miyazaki can suck my left testicle.