This guy is raping my fucking brains out. Is he meant to be the first boss?

This guy is raping my fucking brains out. Is he meant to be the first boss?

Attached: 20220225045128_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.34M)

What the fuck is this armor design? Like I know DS is known for making you look goofy but come on. That doesn't even look like it would fit a human

Looks comfy

Attached: 8BB17988-5123-434A-A088-575ABD8542BC.jpg (465x353, 36.43K)

What? The mail looks completely normal.
The helmet might as well be a deep diving helmet from the shape of it.

How the hell are you people fighting this boss first? Are you literally just running in a straight line following the waypoints?

Because I’ve been playing for 6 hours straight. It’d be more odd if I didn’t bump into him

I've got two hours in the game and I've come across him pretty quickly. Am I supposed to be higher leveled or something? He is pretty good but I think I could beat him in another 10-20 tries

wolves summon and a 2 handed long sword pretty much breaks this boss. Just upgrade your sword twice and you're good to go

ive never played a dark souls game before, how the fuck was i supposed to figure out ooooh I'm NOT supposed to follow the big fuckity fuck beams of glowing light every other npc wont shut the fuck up about?

Wait until he does his slow as fuck attacks and then attack him then dodge backwards

I beat the beastman in the cave, beat the undead troll thing on the bridge, and now I'm at this guy. I skipped the dude on the horse right at the beginning. I don't know if I'm supposed to be able to beat him but he kept one-shotting me so I gave up

I fought Ulcered Tree Spirit first
Died like 50 times before winning, fuck

I GOT SO FUCKING CLOSE TO BEATING THIS GUY FUUUUCK
and I found out I skipped out on a cute girl NPC and her giving me some summoning thing which helps you beat this boss and I can't buy the summoning thing at the twins at the table either i'm this close to quitting the game now

I fought some shitty toy dog in a dungeon and he was easy as fuck and gave me nothing. Didn't help me at all. Still stuck.

>shockwave

Attached: aBoAeo62_700w_0.jpg (700x298, 27.56K)

the jellyfish summon sucks if that's what you're refering to

You can beat him but it takes some patience and a wee bit of luck with how he likes to mix shoulder-barges and delayed attacks in. I got a halberd from it and 3000 souls er uh runes.

Attached: 1614430703284.png (873x357, 333.8K)

O P E N
W O R L D
explore, motherfucker

yes, this is an odd thing im seeing is how under leveled people are for this, and i don't think it's their fault the game does a pretty shit job at getting you prepared other then here you go explore

>using spirits
geez Any Forums I know you were casual but this??

i fighting him right now too and i want to go look for some weapon upgrade mats and come back

Take your time and level up, hes not hard but if you got to him quick, then pain awaits and yes, first small boss