It's actually finally fucking happening... and it will be amazing

It's actually finally fucking happening... and it will be amazing.
videogameschronicle.com/news/fallout-new-vegas-2-is-reportedly-in-very-early-talks-at-microsoft/
>Speaking on his premium Giantbomb show Grubbsnax (paywalled, transcribed by VGC), VentureBeat’s Jeff Grubb claimed that original developer Obsidian could create a sequel to the classic RPG, now that it’s under the same roof as license holder Bethesda.
>“This is very early, but people have begun to have talks and say these words in sentences, and those words are ‘Obsidian’ and ‘New Vegas 2’,” Grubb said.

Attached: HAPPENINGish.jpg (1920x1200, 763.83K)

if it does manage to get developed, it would suck in comparison
my only hopes is that it's better than outer worlds, which is a low bar

>Nu-Obsidian
It's already dead

DELET

I think they should focus on a different region of the USA other than the Mojave. While it'd be nice to see how things have changed, I think it'd be difficult to get it exactly right for whatever hype that FNV fans have built up in their heads. Perhaps the Midwest, or some other region that hasn't been explored extensively by the Fallout series might be better?

>It's actually finally fucking happening... and it will be amazing.
Why? Because it's the same name you read when booting up your dilation simulator? Dumb tranny.

>being unable to recognize sarcasm
Consider getting your autism treated.

>Modern obsidian
dead on arrival

user its been like 12 years since new vegas
Everyone at old Obsidian is gone or social-media'ed away. I fucking love NV to death and already planning a cowboy shotgun only run with the caravan/sawed off mod adding to the Cowboy perk i just have low faith that microsoft can pull off a faithful sequel.

And seeing as how F76 is always online and riddled with daily quests and shit with gacha lunchboxes i... i want to stop getting hurt by games

Attached: 123.jpg (1843x851, 385.09K)

Why not just a much bigger mojave. I would love to see a fallout game in the pacific northwest area and no the rapey pedo mod made by degenerate PDXfags doesnt count.

>microsoft produced game
>amazing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 12551.webm (696x566, 2.92M)

I'm surprised they haven't covered New Mexico yet given it's nuclear history. I know there's a few mods set there though.

who even fucking cares it’s going to be gutted last minute
I can already see the doc mitchell counterpart asking me if I’m a woman with a penis or not

>And seeing as how F76 is always online and riddled with daily quests and shit with gacha lunchboxes i... i want to stop getting hurt by games
I highly doubt MS will let bethesda go down the "online only" road again. Co-op maybe, or a special multiplayer mode, but I think they will focus on bigger/more complex single player world. Starfield will probably be the proof of concept for that idea.

>I highly doubt MS will let bethesda
They will, Bethesda makes money despite everything thats wrong with how they handle their games and treat their customers. Why would MS want to change anything about that?

will probably have a bunch of tranny niggers and other gay shit

MS has a different corporate philosophy, one aimed at extremely long term economic survival, bethesda was able to take far more risks before they were bought.

made by nu-obsoydian
it will be a woke disaster. i will not play it, like i didn't play dying shite 2: stay woke.

remember, gigachads: No. Sequels. (don't touch, don't play. & you don't contract the jewgay.)

Dying Light 2 wasn't woke tho

I’ll only give a shit if Sawyer, Avellone and Gonzalez are all involved again.

>spotted the tard

Microsoft are the same guys who added a microtransaction store to Minecraft of all things. They want a return on their investment, and they're making a lot of investments.

Attached: forbidden_kek.jpg (402x459, 106.66K)

I'll write the game, it's gonna involve the Legion winning, sea pirates, Spanish women, and lots of rape

>>Nu-Obsidian
>implying Obsidian was good at any point in time

Attached: ok golberg.jpg (782x730, 230.66K)

how about no one willing and saying war never changes and we always lose 70 usd for the real ending but its just the same thing but with a brown and bloom tint on a recording device and the hoover dam was really a nuclear bomb

its actually van buren

Name a single good game that they've ever produced. Don't bother embarrassing yourself by naming a cheap asset flip of Fallout 3 either.