WOOHOO

WOOHOO
JUST WHAT I NEEDED

Attached: smw gba.jpg (800x809, 122.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smaghetti.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=prIXaXB62Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOTCHA!

Attached: uGUeN.png (372x190, 3.22K)

Why did the Mario and Zelda games on the GBA have those horrendous voice effects whenever the character did anything?

Anyone who thought the voices in this game weren't SOUL is a joyless faggot

Every time you swing your sword in alttp you heard the hya, hya haya.

To show off the GBA's ability to play PCM sound, which goes completely unappreciated today.

Valley of Brapper.

THIS IS AS FAR AS YOU GO!

Game was the fucking shit. I'm pissed that my Gamecube is borked because my Gameboy Player is just fine.

LUCKY!

Reminder that Super Mario Advance 4 now has a fully functioning in-browser level editor.
smaghetti.com/

Attached: SMA4Box.png (1470x1473, 2.05M)

Bowser's Fart
youtube.com/watch?v=prIXaXB62Tk

I remember I played this game as a retarded kid and I got stuck in the Forest of Illusion and no matter how many times I beat the levels the rest of it didn't unlock, so I just thought that I had beaten the game and it didn't tell me.

HERE, HAVE SOME BOMBS!

OHH... MAMA MIA

THIS IS AS FAR AS YOU GO

I always thought it was "Here, have some fun!"

I unironically completely love these and I wish someone would patch them into the SNES release
>Enter special door in SM2 as Luigi
>"PIECE OF THE CAKE!"

based

To make the experience of playing handheld games in public places even more embarrassing than it needs to be.

Anyone who thinks characters saying "just what I needed" when they get a power-up isn't satisfying as fuck is a jaded loser, like

I had no problem with this port, and the fact that it told you if you got all the dragon coins in each level was a godsend

Ÿ̷͈Ơ̸͈Ű̴͓'̴̯͂V̷̰̀E̷̼̽ ̵̜̀C̸͇̄O̶͎͆M̴͖̌Ḙ̴͗ ̵̟̍A̴̫͋ ̴͍͛Ḹ̷O̷̧N̶̺͝G̶͖̐ ̵͈̏W̷̮̚Ǎ̷̗Ŷ̷̜

Attached: 1631639960673.jpg (480x360, 19.33K)