Why?

why?

Attached: m5llcfhy0ab81.png (640x640, 730.84K)

Because they felt like delaying it.

MOOOOOOOOOM I WANT IT NOW GIVE ME THE BING BING NOW
MOOOOOOOOOOOM THE BING BING GOES BING BONG IT'S NOT RIGHT WHY ISN'T IT BINGING RIGHT MOOOOOOOM

Someone not following global news?

cant believe they made Russia invade so they can use it as an excuse

No lol

Would you rather it be another Cyberpunk? Because they easily could let it be one. People would defend it and say its the best thing ever even when its just an unfinished barebones game.

I hate to say it but Cyberpunk and Stalker 2 would have been better as early access titles instead of releasing unfinished. Part of the reason why people hate EA is because you never know if the dev is going to take the money and run, which isn't a problem if there's a big studio behind the game.

bing chilling

>MOOOOOOOOOM I WANT IT NOW GIVE ME THE BING BING NOW
>MOOOOOOOOOOOM THE BING BING GOES BING BONG IT'S NOT RIGHT WHY ISN'T IT BINGING RIGHT MOOOOOOOM

Attached: 677559870.png (1366x768, 246.18K)

I'd be surprised if it doesn't get cancelled

I'd be surprised if their HQ doesn't get literally fucking atomized

I like how it looks like they had that letter mocked up for a good long while then hastily put the date in with a weird slightly larger font

they declare that no male between age of 18-60 to leave the country
maybe they will end up conscripted to fight in the real chernobyl

I doubt GSC is in any danger at all. Ukraine is going to surrender before long; they stand zero chance and even they aren't dumb enough to think otherwise

They're literally handing guns out to anyone stupid enough to fight Russia.

> to anyone stupid enough to fight Russia
Fuck out of here, Ivan.

Russia wants to implant a puppet government and use Ukraine as bufffer between them and NATO countries, they are not going to literally burn everything into the ground.
The moment they take Kiev it's over.

Pfff, as if Russia is that big, they are a shadow of the Soviet Union.
Even when it comes to a country as weak as Ukraine they literally wouldn't be able to control it all through military might, which means this shit might end up in something similar to their invasion of Afghanistan. They'll have full control, but the guerrilla warfare will drag on for years.

Ukraine deserves independence. Muscovite subhumans deserve to get murdered.

Then tell the west to pull the head out of their ass, stop thinking sending weapons and "sanctions" does anything, and hire every PMC and mercenary under the sun and send them there.

Why is it that Arab nations can hold out for years at a time without getting steam rolled, but European states will roll over in a month?

>but the guerrilla warfare will drag on for years.
I don't think it will. Ukranians are not equivalent to Afghans. They don't have near as much loyalty to their people or a strong religion uniting them. That's why so many left the country looking for work in places like Poland and the country's fertility is in the toilet. They don't have the collective will to even try to stop Putin from doing what he wants. I imagine any "guerilla" forces are all going to be halfhearted western astroturfing.

Most Ukrainians want to be part of Russian, dipshit.

Middle easterners get steamrolled, the USA took down the Afghan government within a few weeks, what drags on is the guerilla warfare afterwards.

Arabs can't, they lose and then the remnants keep fighting and hiding in the mountains. Which is what will probably happen to ukrainians.

Ukranians don't give one fuck, they know they are going to be used and discarded by whatever puppet government they have, be it westerner or Russian.
Russia doesn't even want to annex Ukraine, they just want to use it as a buffer zone between them and NATO.
They'll take over Kiev, install a pupper government and they'll leave, while the Ukranians have the exact same shit they had until now, but with half the country burned into the ground.

>mfw Any Forums trying to damage control all over Any Forums after weeks of saying that Russia invading Ukraine was a conspiracy made by the left
I've seen plenty of ways of damage control and cope, from going to every single thread and going "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK USA NUMBER ONE" to saying Ukranians want to be invaded and killed, or even how if the USA can get away with invading so should Russia.

Americans not only have gotten weaker, but they are so focused on their stupid culture "war" that their views of actual, real war all depend on what "the other side" thinks.
This had to be planned, to make America irrelevant internationally.

Attached: 1636486869861.jpg (540x540, 44.45K)

>mental gymnastics
So they held out then? Just because the type of tactics changed, doesn't mean they "lost" That's like saying the Americans lost in the revolutionary war because they resorted to guerilla tactics.

>tfw Ukrainian Army holding the checkpoints in and out of the Zone is no longer canon and will have to be reworked

because arab nations are like 95% empty desert and mountain where it's very easy to hide and regroup. The topography is almost never accurately surveyed or to be more specific, most people never bother trying to accurately survey it because it just looks like a bunch of rocks.
It's one of the best, most easily defended territories in the world because there's so much fucking nothing.

>So they held out then?
Yes? The Taliban won again the USA after 20 years of guerrilla warfare.
Guerrilla warfare doesn't warrant a victory, just that there won't be peace, but the country can still be controlled by another power.

>That's like saying the Americans lost in the revolutionary war because they resorted to guerilla tactics.
That was a revolution, not a country that got attacked and had it's government replaced.

>after weeks of saying that Russia invading Ukraine was a conspiracy made by the left
No, we said that Putin was bluffing. Because actually invading was a fucking stupid move that accomplishes literally nothing. We thought he was smarter than this.

Which then resulted in the US throwing up their hands and running away with their tail between their legs, leaving the Guerillas (who were the essentially the same as the ones that got "toppled") to take over like nothing had ever happened.

That won't happen with Putin. He's not going to leave, Ukraine is now PERMANENTLY going to be under Russia's jurisdiction, even if its just a puppet government.

Why do you think that this is a partisan issue? It's more of a populist vs establishment issue. The right and left establishment both support war with Ukraine. Right wing populists and independents largely do not, and anti-establishment left wingers are split on the matter

No, you were saying for weeks
>YEAH BRO THE INVASION IS TOTALLY STARTING TOMORROW JUST TWO WEEKS MORE
Because Any Forums no longer has anyone with an IQ higher than 80, it's just American kids pretending to know about politics.
Any Forums had actual good takes until about 2016, but ever since then it's become more and more stupid as it got flooded with low IQ zoomers and now it's just politically themed Any Forums

>Because actually invading was a fucking stupid move that accomplishes literally nothing
It does, he wants Ukraine as a buffer zone between him and NATO.

>Americans not only have gotten weaker, but they are so focused on their stupid culture "war" that their views of actual, real war all depend on what "the other side" thinks.
>This had to be planned, to make America irrelevant internationally.
Only the right user.

I dont

>and left establishment
LOLWUT.
You are either fucktarded or a Qanon shill.

Because americans are all retards who take absolutely anything, specially political matters, and try to morph them into their own local issues.

>GUYS I SWEAR, UKRAINE AND RUSSIA IS LIKE THE 6TH OF JANUARY
>GUYS UKRAINE IS THE SJWS AND RUSSIA IS REDPILLED
I've seen this shit all over.
It reminds me of when twitter retards go
>GUYS THIS PROTEST WAS LIKE WHEN HARRY POTTER DEFEATED VOLDEMORT

Ukraine doesn't fucking want independence