Halo is Down

343 games issues passive aggressive response for Halo Wars 2 no longer being playable. Discuss.

Attached: Halo.png (608x862, 125.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/343Postums/status/1496882259105705987
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof it is real :
twitter.com/343Postums/status/1496882259105705987

Discussed ;)

down because no one is playing it

>Muh Russia
How does this affect game servers though? What did they mean by this?

Gonna go in to work tomorrow and not do anything I'm supposed to while using this excuse
Wish me luck bros

Attached: 1462417410922.jpg (810x629, 119.75K)

Twitter is the worst thing in existence, and these screencap threads always prove it. Also 343 is a garbage company who soiled the legacy Bungie made with so much love to the community who just enjoyed playing a simple game with fun lore. I need to get off this board and website already. My anger will leave me eventually but seeing halo die in this fashion has made me bitter.

Attached: 1623448523848.jpg (250x343, 18.64K)

>going through the emotional response of
>not even related to him
lmao what a joke

>muh Russia.

Who gives a fuck, let Slavs figure it out.

He's butthurt his coins are going down.

Attached: FMYnnmHXIAA0dSU.jpg (1284x1102, 127.06K)

kwab

They just spiked back up though.
Which is sad for me because I was about to buy the dip.

>247 Quote Tweets
>166 Likes
I thought this was viral at like thousands, but its only a few hundred

>first it was DICE blaming Halo for BF2042 being utter dogshi t
>now it's Halo devs blaming Putin for their inability to fix servers
what the actual fuck is wrong with these people
IMAGINE trying to use this excuse in literally any other field.
>sorry I botched the heart transplant, but I was thinking about how Bob was a better surgeon, so it's really your fault
>sorry I crashed those planes into each other, but I was thinking about an imagined scenario of Somali pirates stealing my kids, so it's really those pilots who are at fault
It makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

Attached: 1638114514878.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

replies tend to not go viral because they don't show up on the user's front page.
You have to search them up to find them up if you don't have a Twitter account because Twitter blocks you from viewing replies unless you have an unbanned account.

I love how developers are just openly hating their fanbase now lmao I mean at least I know where I stand.

It's nuts, game devs have become quite possibly the single most entitled job, leading journalists and other similar refuse.

This guy isn't even a dev, he's just a community manager.

holy shit what the fuck are they smoking.
That's fucking hilarious. Imagine saying "due to a war in some flyover country we can't support our game anymore, sorry"

Every single Halo game has been released while their own country was in active combat.

Halo Wars 2’s been dead for years, who cares.