Tendies on suicide alert literally playing tablet games, this is a video game for adults

Tendies on suicide alert literally playing tablet games, this is a video game for adults.

Attached: C9E71FE7-DA29-4A4D-943F-8618ABDCBDE2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

your sister is not an adult

It’s not very fun

botw mogs this copy paste garbage.

It's honestly a disappointment. Not worth 60 dollars when most of what their doing is asset flipping.

I don’t have a sister plus you’ve never talked to a woman for more than 5 seconds

;)

As a pc and switch owner, this is a fine year for vidya

How to compare armor stats in shop vs what im wearing?

Funnily enough I was pretty surprised by the reaction, maybe it's because it's mainly centered on Mario & Pokémon but I'm in a community of other Nintendo players and when I asked about Elden Ring hardly any even knew what I was talking about
Same for Souls because Game Journo tier knowledge
The Nintendo bubble is thick

fromsoft left in a mistake, they named "Herbs" you pick up "Herba". AKA, some intern mistyped one letter that is right next to the other on the keyboard and never fixed it. people on Any Forums telling me this was 'intentional'.

yeah, G.R.R. Martin totally decided to name herbs "Herba", it totally wasn't chinkoid asiatic mongoloids accidentally hitting the A key instead of the adjacent S key and not noticing because every chinky japword ends with A or U. YEAH RIGHT, I totally believe that.

If the devs don't care enough to get OBVIOUS, FRONT-FACING ITEM NAMES correct, imagine how many typos there are in the CODE. Probably the same root reason as all the hitching and freezing and bugs. It's fucking insane. At least tablet game devs know how to spell.

Attached: image0.png (333x295, 120.46K)

Ukraine is getting bombed and people keep giving this game five stars and 10/10s… heartless

Aside from it being open world fantasy, I honestly don't even understand the comparison. It's almost as if people are baiting because they want to make a thread while they wait to play the game.

Attached: 1626403042222.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

Any news? I heard 50 people died, how far are the russians in?

LOL.

Is this the new Artifact copypasta?

You sure don't act like adults.

Attached: 1640620207316.png (500x455, 122.19K)

Why would tendies be mad?
This game is on PC too and plays best on Xbox.

this game is like single player world of warcraft with no quests or direction

10 frames per second

Well that just means he has to turn his sister into an adult

Pretty amazing how open ended it is. I feel borderline decision paralysis as I'm marching all over the map.